Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Default Re: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Oh now you're all for water parks??
    Yeah, absolutely. As long as I'm not paying for it.

Playing a football game at a water park. As long as its a good team.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by stl bison fan View Post
    playing a football game at a water park. As long as its a good team.

ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With the 2018 FBS game looking like a bust, I hope we rethink this game. It is a 0/100 on the excitement scale. I have gone to every FBS game except Ball State and WYO, but I can't imagine that I will be taking the family to this game. Not dropping the $$$ and driving 9 hours to see us play a non scholarship team. This is basically the marquee non conference game until 2020. Yikes....I would rather see us at least play a DII power like NWMS, a conference game with UNI, or maybe, just maybe somebody like Grambling. They at least have the whole band thing, is a historical program and a team we have history with beating them for our first natty in 65. You could even bring the team back, or what's left of them to recognize them. It would give the average fan something to look forward too.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    With the 2018 FBS game looking like a bust, I hope we rethink this game. It is a 0/100 on the excitement scale. I have gone to every FBS game except Ball State and WYO, but I can't imagine that I will be taking the family to this game. Not dropping the $$$ and driving 9 hours to see us play a non scholarship team. This is basically the marquee non conference game until 2020. Yikes....I would rather see us at least play a DII power like NWMS, a conference game with UNI, or maybe, just maybe somebody like Grambling. They at least have the whole band thing, is a historical program and a team we have history with beating them for our first natty in 65. You could even bring the team back, or what's left of them to recognize them. It would give the average fan something to look forward too.
    No way they back out of it, would virtually eliminate another chance at a better game, there in the future. I'm still going I know that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nobody gives a fuck if you go or not and nobody gives a fuck if you care about the game. Stay home and bitch and complain instead so you can make yourself feel better. There are 10K alumni in the Cities who are probably excited to watch a game without having to drive to Fargo. Maybe just maybe for once it's not about you!!!!!!!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck if you go or not and nobody gives a fuck if you care about the game. Stay home and bitch and complain instead so you can make yourself feel better. There are 10K alumni in the Cities who are probably excited to watch a game without having to drive to Fargo. Maybe just maybe for once it's not about you!!!!!!!!
    Your call, if you enjoy non scholarship football played at a baseball field, be my guest.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    some one needs some soap for that mouth

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Your call, if you enjoy non scholarship football played at a baseball field, be my guest.
    But, Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    But, Butler.
    If I can have an extremely overpriced beer while watching an NDSU game in person, well...um...hell, I don't know. Butbeer?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.