Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Schedule Announcement

Default Re: Schedule Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It is pretty stupid to make us fargo folk have to travel to see a home game. We shouldn't have to do this ever.

12 game season so the plan, as I understand it, is Butler neutral, v. UND, @ Delaware, an as yet unscheduled non-conference home game, 4 conference home games and 4 conference away games for a total of 12 games. 6 home, 5 road, 1 neutral. You're not traveling to see a home game.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Was getting a mens basketball game with them part of the deal?
    Shouldn't our Men's basketball assistant coach who played at Butler be able to handle that?

I thought that the Big Ten wasn't scheduling FCS anymore. SDSU at Minnesota in 2019. Or was that scheduled a long time ago?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I thought that the Big Ten wasn't scheduling FCS anymore. SDSU at Minnesota in 2019. Or was that scheduled a long time ago?
    I was thinking the same thing. The Big 10 enacted this policy in 2013. I'm guessing that game was scheduled just before that. Not uncommon to schedule that far out.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN