Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Weight of 5 Straight Championships

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Weight of 5 Straight Championships

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    How does Bama handle this conundrum?
    Obviously, they fire there OC every other week in order to save their season...
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    The "weight" is that we can do nothing but go down. 5 straight titles, 2nd pick in NFL draft, beating Iowa. There is nothing we can do to grow the product anymore at the FCS level
    You're stupid ass is referencing fan/supporter perspective.

As a former player that played/started on 3 Natty teams, I can tell you that THAT issue never came into play. What did is performing up to NDSU football standards, and that has been here since the 60s, sans a few years. It's like an inner competition with former players/teams-->as in, play and practice like a champion. I knew that expectation coming in, and I'm sure, or would at least hope, present day players do/did too. It's something you accept and embrace, or leave. "Those who stay will be champions" has more meaning than just the saying itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The "weight" is that we can do nothing but go down. 5 straight titles, 2nd pick in NFL draft, beating Iowa. There is nothing we can do to grow the product anymore at the FCS level
    Bullshit.
    Why dont yo just start another FBS threads with the other idiots? Thats what you keep alluding to.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

absolutely, NDSU better recognize this and quick. zero reason to stay status quo!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bullshit.
    Why dont yo just start another FBS threads with the other idiots? Thats what you keep alluding to.
    No kidding. I guess Alabama should look at joining the NFL too.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN