Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Pregame Thread

Default Re: UNI Pregame Thread

So, is it possible, if UNI beats NDSU and that other team beats Weber State, that other team is ranked ahead of NDSU?

Last edited by UncleBuck; 10-25-2016 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Forgot purple

I think the Bison games are higher at most away games. It was the same in D2.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    I think the Bison games are higher at most away games. It was the same in D2.
    And at USD they are priceless...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I check the USD ticketing every few days. They keep delaying the inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting note from CK's coaches show today. He said they came out of the WIU game healthy and then at the end made a comment "and we'll probably get a few guys back for this week and we're excited about that." I would assume Wimbush would be one of those who will be back after his concussion. Bruce and/or Perkins possibly the other guys? I think having either back healthy would certainly be a boost to the offense and special teams units (Bruce more so but Perk would help).

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If UNI is on offense and the ball is 3-4 yards from the endzone , i will bet $100 it will be a run play, the ball goes to their RB Michael Molloy and I will also guarantee that Michael Molloy will try to score a diving TD.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    So, is it possible, if UNI beats NDSU and that other team beats Weber State, that other team is ranked ahead of NDSU?

I'm guessing this is satirical but ....Absolutely not. UND has improved this year, but our SOS isn't comparable to NDSU or UNI. Even if we win out, EWU will likely get the seed. At this point, I just want to see us keep going and not stumble, which we almost did this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bljybb3 View Post
    Interesting note from CK's coaches show today. He said they came out of the WIU game healthy and then at the end made a comment "and we'll probably get a few guys back for this week and we're excited about that." I would assume Wimbush would be one of those who will be back after his concussion. Bruce and/or Perkins possibly the other guys? I think having either back healthy would certainly be a boost to the offense and special teams units (Bruce more so but Perk would help).
    Doubt it's Bruce. Phil said on the post game Saturday that he had talked to the team Dr and he's out 4-6 weeks.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Where is everyone seated at the UNI dome?

I jumped on some Row 1 tickets in Sec A on StubHub, in July. I see that section is directly across from Sections U & T where a lot of Bison fans are seated. Wish I would have waited. I see Sections A and B are mostly still available on the university ticketing system.

Default UNI Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Doubt it's Bruce. Phil said on the post game Saturday that he had talked to the team Dr and he's out 4-6 weeks.
    Wimbush is back. That's it.

Really wish we would recruit big and fast RB. Feel like our O scheme holds us back from getting great RBs/WRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.