Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: WIU Pregame Thread

Default Re: WIU Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Man U hate this staff
    I read all of your recent posts. Same stuff. You hate them.
    He is probably like me and has questions or concerns about the staff. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few years with the program. I know that I can say things on here in the heat of the moment or just thinking about that I later come back to and think "what the hell was I thinking?" We are all fans and this is a forum which fans come to say pretty much whatever they want. Just like I have been called names and told how much of an idiot I am. I certainly look back and say "yep, I am an idiot for that comment!!" One of my favorites was saying that Carson straight up sucks after he threw an interception.....lol....damn I am dumb.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My issue is how long do we really need to whine about something we cannot control?
    24 hour rule.

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    You could not be more wrong. In your opinion did our staff make any mistakes against sdsu?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I've said yes many times. I've said we got beat. Many times. We stunk. I've said I hope we come out more aggressive. We stunk. The horse has been kicked.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

We haven't lost back to back games in 7 years. I don't see it happening tomorrow.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You do realize that in the last three NDSU drives against SDSU, in which they gained 23 yards on 11 plays and failed to ice the game all three times, they ran between the tackles twice right? 7 of those were passes, one was a QB run off tackle (which was their only 1st down of that stretch), and the other play was a sweep left.
    Don't forget the sack

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Any updates on the injuries to Anderson and Wimbush?
    I think it's safe to say Anderson is out

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    I think our defense as been criticized plenty. 2 games not forcing a punt? Wtf? I don't think it is too much to ask for our offense to score 20 points at home against a team that was giving up 30+ per game to lesser competition. Or control the f'ing clock like we have done many many times. Some act like the criticism is not justified?

They are 18-23 year old kids where many of them had to deal with the hardest week of their lives. This team was going to drop a game this season. Everything aligned for it to happen last week. Our kids have learned from it and will become better because of it. Time to let it go already.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    They are 18-23 year old kids where many of them had to deal with the hardest week of their lives. This team was going to drop a game this season. Everything aligned for it to happen last week. Our kids have learned from it and will become better because of it. Time to let it go already.
    I did not criticize the players.

Bison have a great game today!

I have the utmost respect for this staff and CK is a true class act. The players always talk about how approachable they are. They understand the importance of a team and a herd mentality. This team will improve every week. Max effort. I would not want to be WIU. The march is on.