Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bracketology 3.0

Default Re: Bracketology 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks02 View Post
    If you are putting SDSU as the auto-bid, I'd assume you have them winning out.

They would be 9-2 with wins over playoff teams NDSU, YSU, and WIU and only losses being to playoff Cal Poly and FBS TCU.

Would that kind of resume only be worth an 8 seed?
    I wouldn't get too caught up on the autobid part, that is very loosely projected right now. Just way too much football to play still.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You'll trip over your own dicks just like you did in failing to show up to our tailgate
    Ask IBY how long we walked around looking for it (I think it was yours we were looking for at least). If it wasn't yours then it was somebody else's we wandered the lots about four times trying to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Ask IBY how long we walked around looking for it (I think it was yours we were looking for at least). If it wasn't yours then it was somebody else's we wandered the lots about four times trying to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnt see them either on my usual walk. Did you stop at ours with the green guy?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans