Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The SDSU loss is my fault.

Default Re: The SDSU loss is my fault.

My lucky socks weren't on for the first half. These were the socks that have carried the team to its past four victories, but apparently they must be on during the entirety of the game to take effect. I'll watch the film and break it down to ensure this doesn't happen again.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

I'll fess up to my part as well-
    -of my 5 jerseys, there is only one that has never seen a loss, and I didnt wear it for this game
    -first thing I do on Saturday morning is raise the flag, I was so hungover from Friday night that I didn't go outside to fly it until 30 mins before kick off
    -Friday night I was the best man in a wedding where the Groom, groom's family, and many others in attendance were from Brookings and SDSU alums-when I gave my speech I gave the groom too much recognition and respect for all the pride he takes in being from Brookings
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Indiana State Loss - Brought bus to tailgate before it was wrapped...happened to be the same odd blue color as the Sycamores
    USD Loss - Had a red tent in our tailgate
    SDSU Loss - Trailer is yellow...truck pulling it is blue

FML.

Did not have my morning blueberry beer in my Turf mug.
    Sorry...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Heck...I wore a black t-shirt instead of a Bison jersey. I'll share the blame. Time to get my #20 jersey out.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I didn't show up at tailgate hung over from the night before.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will take the blame for this one. I was invited to the OU-KSU game at 11am and had to go media blackout until Sunday morning when I could watch it on ESPN3 replay. I didn't wear my Bison jersey on Saturday or when watching it and the Bison are undefeated when I wear that jersey.

I had the opportunity to win it Sunday morning and undo the previous 18 hours of misery, and I totally blew it guys. Never. Again.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Count me in with the "It's my fault" crowd. I didn't buy cinnamon roasted almonds and a bottle of water at halftime like I normally do. Also, went out of my way to find the Frisco Cruiser crew and introduce myself. What was I thinking?!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Now you have to go out of your way to unintroduce yourself

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

No, no. Not gonna bite on this one, Teach. No sireee. Not me.

I did EVERYTHING right (again) this week. I checked my list twice, studied film, changed my underwear, took down my ladders, taped up my mirrors, wore the right shirt, vigorously shook a couple of pom-poms (privately, of course ), listened to Thunderstruck till my ears bled, said my prayers, read from the good book, picked a four-leaf clover, punched my neighbor in the gut, sat down whenever I urinated, and ate a bowl of Lucky Charms each and every day. And I STILL got the shaft.

Oh.................and I hate all of you for what you've done.

That being said.................Go Bison! The March is STILL On!!! (but I gotta have some help next time, people! C'mon!!)