Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The SDSU loss is my fault.

Default The SDSU loss is my fault.

We are arguing whether its the defenses or offenses fault, but in reality...its mine.

1. I went to put on my gameday shirt this morning...and I realized I hadnt washed it from last week. I did a quick load of laundry and it was actually on before game time...but clearly...I wasnt focused.

2. I didnt have my stumplifter till 1:30. A stumplifter is a breakfast beverage. Again...Im not sure what I was thinking.

3. My Parents just sold their house yesterday and had no place to watch the game, so they watched with us. They have never watched a bison game at our house before. (and never will again, sorry mom)

Having said that....I am never comfortable going into playoffs undefeated. (Im looking at you vikings). So if we win #6...you can come back to this thread then and thank me for my mistakes today.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Default Re: The SDSU loss is my fault.

fuck you!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    We are arguing whether its the defenses or offenses fault, but in reality...its mine.

1. I went to put on my gameday shirt this morning...and I realized I hadnt washed it from last week. I did a quick load of laundry and it was actually on before game time...but clearly...I wasnt focused.

2. I didnt have my stumplifter till 1:30. A stumplifter is a breakfast beverage. Again...Im not sure what I was thinking.

3. My Parents just sold their house yesterday and had no place to watch the game, so they watched with us. They have never watched a bison game at our house before. (and never will again, sorry mom)

Having said that....I am never comfortable going into playoffs undefeated. (Im looking at you vikings). So if we win #6...you can come back to this thread then and thank me for my mistakes today.
    Burn in hell!

I knew it!!!

I'll join in the fault.

I always have a jumbo dog (from the concessions) before the game starts. Today I couldn't finish it because I am so sick of hotdogs.

Bison start strong, can't finish...
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My best buddy is a Nebraska fan who supports the Bison on my behalf. However, he erred in judgment by deciding to date an SDSU alum. She has been bugging him for a marriage proposal, and the dumb chap bet her that if SDSU won he would propose to her. He jinxed us all.

My god what were you people thinking???

Forgot my hat at home, thought we'd be okay since we've won without it before.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    My best buddy is a Nebraska fan who supports the Bison on my behalf. However, he erred in judgment by deciding to date an SDSU alum. She has been bugging him for a marriage proposal, and the dumb chap bet her that if SDSU won he would propose to her. He jinxed us all.
    You mean your "ex best buddy." Clearly the guy is not only an asshole for making that bet he has fatally poor taste in women as well. I expect a screen shot of a Facebook delete within 24 hours.

My wife didnt go to the game. She also missed youngstown in 2011 and isub in 2012. I give you all permission to send her hate mail