Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU post game thoughts.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU post game thoughts.

Lee Timmerman is a cocksucking mother fucker and I refuse to watch another game if his cock holster is behind the mic.

And seriously Polasek, what the fuck was that???

Montana 2.0
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two shitty 3rd down calls on the last two possessions cost us big, especially the last possession. We run it there and the Jacks burn a time out and likely don't have time to go the length of the field.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Lee Timmerman is a cocksucking mother fucker and I refuse to watch another game if his cock holster is behind the mic.

And seriously Polasek, what the fuck was that???

Montana 2.0
    All. Of. This.

Robbie Grimsley is one of the worst tackling safeties I have ever seen, he gives up lots of big plays. The defense was shredded all game and we could have easily lost by 3 tds. The play calling was awful, run up the gut for 1 yard on first down every time. No play action and shots down the field to loosen up the defense. The offensive and defensive lines got outplayed. You can't spy the qb with guys who are to slow to catch him

Why not double Weineke?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Two shitty 3rd down calls on the last two possessions cost us big, especially the last possession. We run it there and the Jacks burn a time out and likely don't have time to go the length of the field.
    As long as the jacks had at least a minute time wouldn't have been a factor. Our d is bad. And we finally ran into a similar oponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Robbie Grimsley is one of the worst tackling safeties I have ever seen, he gives up lots of big plays. The defense was shredded all game and we could have easily lost by 3 tds. The play calling was awful, run up the gut for 1 yard on first down every time. No play action and shots down the field to loosen up the defense. The offensive and defensive lines got outplayed. You can't spy the qb with guys who are to slow to catch him
    Yea and he's really improved since Montana last year. Funny what you see once the green and gold glasses are removed.

Bison totally out-coached and their lack of ability to break their conservative ways bit them in the ass today on both sides of the ball. Congrats to Coach Stig and his players. They earned the win and took advantage of the Bison coaches stubbornness and stupidity. Jacks should have one won by more in all reality. Bison played not to lose and not to win. Running dives on 2nd and 3rd and long is just f'n stupid when they are loaded up for it.....DUMB!

Tony will be pissed and may ban anyone calling Polasek out. Yeah, well, go ahead. I mean, the Jack's D and we do THAT on O? Whatever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Why not double Weineke?
    Think the D made goal #1 to stop the run.

Some pretty bad execution on offense... too many dropped balls too.

Blah, that was just disgusting in every respect.