Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: SDSU post game thoughts.

Stig not going for the field goal on their 2nd to last possession was pretty bone-headed in my opinion. (he went for it on what was it..........4 & 13 from about the 30?). He had to have known that NDSU could no longer sustain any semblance of a drive and that SDSU would soon get the ball back with plenty of time to get into FG range.

He would have been on a MAJOR hot seat had they not gotten 6 on the final play.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Bison totally out-coached and their lack of ability to break their conservative ways bit them in the ass today on both sides of the ball. Congrats to Coach Stig and his players. They earned the win and took advantage of the Bison coaches stubbornness and stupidity. Jacks should have one won by more in all reality. Bison played not to lose and not to win. Running dives on 2nd and 3rd and long is just f'n stupid when they are loaded up for it.....DUMB!
    The Jacks were screwed many times yesterday by the officials and still found a way to beat us. I saw a lot of hands on hips on both sides, hopefully just an off week.

Anybody know what TOP was in the 2nd half? I believe the Jacks had a 4 minute advantage in the first half and total was 5 minutes. That would make the 2nd half nearly equal.

Where are all the "run the Damn ball" clowns? Strangely silent today. I remember a few of the idiots saying to just keep doing it in the past because we ALWAYS wear them down.

One big difference I saw yesterday was Jacks backs running HARD. They wanted it. I didn't see the same intensity on our side.

I know this team has been believing the hype. That should have been knocked out of them yesterday because they got embarrassed. Anybody who watched the game knows it is true. The score is highly misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    heres one

https://twitter.com/JackrabbitVideo/...24638423130112

so they should've won by 3 td's now counting the 2 goal line stalls
    slow motion? I wonder when KVLY will get that.

Shouldn't the referee watch the football? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the play Bruce Anderson got hurt on...damn that looked like the SDSU player intentionally hurt him. Dude straight up just twisted his ankle.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My opinion only.

The play Bruce got hurt on looked really dirty. To have a guy by the ankle and roll like that looks dirty.

My opinion only.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    My opinion only.

The play Bruce got hurt on looked really dirty. To have a guy by the ankle and roll like that looks dirty.

My opinion only.
    Seems like we both just saw the same thing.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Seems like we both just saw the same thing.

Yup. Beat me to it.
    To the Herd!!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Stig not going for the field goal on their 2nd to last possession was pretty bone-headed in my opinion. (he went for it on what was it..........4 & 13 from about the 30?). He had to have known that NDSU could no longer sustain any semblance of a drive and that SDSU would soon get the ball back with plenty of time to get into FG range.

He would have been on a MAJOR hot seat had they not gotten 6 on the final play.
    That is exactly what Bob Stitt Grizz head coach did last year , Stitt went for it on 4th down, Stig did the same.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"