Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU post game thoughts.

Default SDSU post game thoughts.

1) Congrats to the Rabbits. They earned that win.
    2) Did Christion run for over 200 yards? It felt like 350. How did we not get that under control?
    3) The fumble changed everything. We even get 3 on that drive and the game goes completely different.
    4) Defense might get some hate but they did everything they could all game. Covering those receivers is a tall task for anyone.
    5) We all knew we'd drop a game in the valley. Let's hope it's the only one.
    6) It seemed like a really physical game. A lot of guys getting hurt on both sides. Let's hope everyone is healthy. Bruce really didn't look good there.
    7) This game should have been over several times in the 4th. But when you can't get a first down you don't deserve to win. On to the next.
    8) I hope we see them again.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SDSU post game thoughts.

The better team on the field won today.

May not be as talented, I don't know, but as a team they were just better.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Congrats to the Rabbits. They earned that win.
    2) Did Christion run for over 200 yards? It felt like 350. How did we not get that under control?
    3) The fumble changed everything. We even get 3 on that drive and the game goes completely different.
    4) Defense might get some hate but they did everything they could all game. Covering those receivers is a tall task for anyone.
    5) We all knew we'd drop a game in the valley. Let's hope it's the only one.
    6) It seemed like a really physical game. A lot of guys getting hurt on both sides. Let's hope everyone is healthy. Bruce really didn't look good there.
    7) This game should have been over several times in the 4th. But when you can't get a first down you don't deserve to win. On to the next.
    8) I hope we see them again.
    Lol the defense did all they could? Our offense needs to score more than 17 but sdsu should have scored at least 30.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Lol the defense did all they could? Our offense needs to score more than 17 but sdsu should have scored at least 30.
    Yeah. I'd say getting 4 stops on 4th down and a turn over in the end zone was doing all they could. They spent the whole second half on the field against a nightmare of an offense.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

And now the classic CK--SDSU is a great team, great players, blah blah blah--time to ask more of our players and get some tackling drills in place and have a sit-down with OC Polasek. Worst D we have faced and we DO THAT on O. Pafuckingthetic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And now the classic CK--SDSU is a great team, great players, blah blah blah--time to ask more of our players and get some tackling drills in place and have a sit-down with OC Polasek. Worst D we have faced and we DO THAT on O. Pafuckingthetic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preach!!!!

Zero pressure on qb. Did we have any sacks?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The loss was entirely on the offense and the horshit fucking playcalling. I've never seen anyone so fucking stupid to run the same exact dive play 50 times when SDSU had 8 guys in the box to stop it. Sometimes you have to change the game plan when your getting beat. Polisick can go fuck himself for not giving the team a chance to win.

My 2 thoughts:

1. Congrats to the Jacks. Their TE is a hell of a player and so is their QB.

2. Offensive play calling was awful imho, I was able to tell when we were going to run and pass, just too predictable.

The SDSU offense controlled the game all day. They had plenty of open lanes to run in, and plenty of open receivers to throw too. They didn't rack up all that many points, but they had the Bison defense on their heels the whole game.

I not sure what it was, but something was amiss with the Bison today.