Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

You can say the offense didn't do shit. You can also say the defense didn't do shit either. If's and butt's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas. It was a team loss. End of story.

There was a little bright spot. After that shitty punt that SDSU was called for offsides, Koonce seemed to pull his head out of his ass and got off a couple nice ones. Hope he remembers how to do that again.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It did. I don't disagree. But we had enough points to win IMO. We should have lost by a LOT more.
    Really? So if I told you before this game that NDSU was only going to score 17 points, you are honestly going to tell me that you would have said, "Yup, that's enough points to win"

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Really? So if I told you before this game that NDSU was only going to score 17 points, you are honestly going to tell me that you would have said, "Yup, that's enough points to win"
    With the way our defense normally plays. Yep.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    With the way our defense normally plays. Yep.
    Some pretty low expectations of the offense I guess. Scoring 17 against a team that was giving up 35 a game doesn't say too much about the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Funny how we always lose our games at home....
    Because all the guys are in fargo getting texts, snapchats from groupie hoochies all night on friday's... DUH!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I would have guaranteed a loss.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Some pretty low expectations of the offense I guess. Scoring 17 against a team that was giving up 35 a game doesn't say too much about the offense.
    I dont disagree. As I have said many times...both sides of the ball sucked. But I am more disappointed with our defense. So yeah...I guess I do have lower expectations of our offense than I do defense.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club