ESPN likes JSU's band.
    Doesn't everyone?
    Last edited by BisonFanAnn; 10-13-2016 at 12:22 AM. Reason: add purple

Default Re: Next years Kick Off game

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Doesn't everyone?
    I was unimpressed, actually.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I was unimpressed, actually.
    Didn't we turn down a kick off game 3 years ago or was that just scuttlebutt?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Pretty sure I read that we can't do KO more than two years in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Scuttlebutt, but I think it was accurate. The FD had already booked Katy Perry for the kickoff weekend.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Scuttlebutt, but I think it was accurate. The FD had already booked Katy Perry for the kickoff weekend.
    I think it would have been first game under a new coach, so it was turned down. Was supposed to be the Montana game @ home.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

We were asked but I remember them saying it was just too much on the team, so they went to EWashington/SHSU.
    When they explained it, it made sense. Maybe it is in some other thread in 2014
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We were asked but I remember them saying it was just too much on the team, so they went to EWashington/SHSU.
    When they explained it, it made sense. Maybe it is in some other thread in 2014
    That's what was said, but I still believe it was a cover for the Katy Perry thing. It wasn't very long after that the concert was announced. Now, it's very likely that the concert was signed long before the announcement. And the announcement had to come from Perry's end, not the Fargodome's. So when word got out that ESPN had contacted NDSU about the game and had been turned down, they couldn't tell the real reason, so they came up with the new coach excuse. At least that's what I believe. I don't think they did anything wrong by fibbing; they were stuck behind a non-disclosure agreement. (again, that's my belief, not confirmed fact)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    That's what was said, but I still believe it was a cover for the Katy Perry thing. It wasn't very long after that the concert was announced. Now, it's very likely that the concert was signed long before the announcement. And the announcement had to come from Perry's end, not the Fargodome's. So when word got out that ESPN had contacted NDSU about the game and had been turned down, they couldn't tell the real reason, so they came up with the new coach excuse. At least that's what I believe. I don't think they did anything wrong by fibbing; they were stuck behind a non-disclosure agreement. (again, that's my belief, not confirmed fact)
    That's what came out afterward for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's it, I thought it was the Montana game but wasn't sure...now had we made it the KO game, would this last one against Chuck South happened or not, or is CAS blowing smoke about the 2 yrs in a row thing? Coz I'm thinking 3 yrs in a row would have been pretty cool...