Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDSU BEAT SDSU IN 5 ..down 2 sets on road

Default NDSU BEAT SDSU IN 5 ..down 2 sets on road

Haha what a way to start off rivalry week!!

NDSU down 0-2 roar back to win the match!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: NDSU BEAT SDSU IN 5 ..down 2 sets on road

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Haha what a way to start off rivalry week!!

NDSU down 0-2 roar back to win the match!!
    Great post Lakes! Hope you get posting privileges back soon. Lots of obnoxious threads and posts here that go unchecked, but you are Lakes and therefore get banned. Bisonville needs all points of view. Time to free Lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Great post Lakes! Hope you get posting privileges back soon. Lots of obnoxious threads and posts here that go unchecked, but you are Lakes and therefore get banned. Bisonville needs all points of view. Time to free Lakes!
    I actually agree. It's pretty hard to read some days, and I'm pretty sure that is why Tony is looking to move on - just too much to manage/handle. With all the newbies joining, it's really hurt the quality over quantity thing we had going on. I know I haven't always been above the fray myself.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I actually agree. It's pretty hard to read some days, and I'm pretty sure that is why Tony is looking to move on - just too much to manage/handle. With all the newbies joining, it's really hurt the quality over quantity thing we had going on. I know I haven't always been above the fray myself.

Same thing happened when you guys invaded. How the worm has turned.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Shhhhhhh...it's the chapo!!

FREE LAKESBISON
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

El-Chapo way better than a lot of posters IMO

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Man could you guys imagine all the new posters if we went FBS! You guys wouldn't be able to handle it. Just messing with you guys. Free Lakes!

Lardsin must go!

Glad to see the Ladies battle back in the match and pull out a win. I listened early this year to a match they were up 2-0 and lost the next three. Maybe they are turning this around and will be a excellent form the rest of the conference season. Go Bison!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

Except most of us were message board veterans when we came here, so we knew repost etiquette at the very least
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.