Thread: Big Ten Expansion?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Big Ten Expansion?

I saw this article online and have to assume that this guys is all but joking around... or his he?

http://www.offtackleempire.com/2016/...knights-satire

Default Re: Big Ten Expansion?

considering its has the word SATIRE in the title

YES its a joke
    Last edited by tjbison; 10-11-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Mount union the most dominant program ever? Last time I checked we have 1 more national championship and all of them at a higher level

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Mount union the most dominant program ever? Last time I checked we have 1 more national championship and all of them at a higher level
    I'd say Mount Union has a strong case. They've only lost 9 games back to the 2000 season. Their average margin of victory in that time is over 5 TDs. And they've only lost 1 conference game in that time.

That said, UW-Whitewater has gone 6-2 against them since the 2007 season. So UW-Whitewater has been a better program over the last 10 seasons. Unlike UW-Whitewater, Mount Union has absolutely no competition in their conference or region.

I'm more impressed by what NDSU has done myself. NDSU won in the old College Division, in D2, and in the FCS - that's national championships at three different levels playing in very competitive conferences. Plus NDSU plays up and wins.

Here's an idea: NDSU should schedule them for that game in MSP!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'd say Mount Union has a strong case. They've only lost 9 games back to the 2000 season. Their average margin of victory in that time is over 5 TDs. And they've only lost 1 conference game in that time.

That said, UW-Whitewater has gone 6-2 against them since the 2007 season. So UW-Whitewater has been a better program over the last 10 seasons. Unlike UW-Whitewater, Mount Union has absolutely no competition in their conference or region.

I'm more impressed by what NDSU has done myself. NDSU won in the old College Division, in D2, and in the FCS - that's national championships at three different levels playing in very competitive conferences. Plus NDSU plays up and wins.

Here's an idea: NDSU should schedule them for that game in MSP!
    We could put it in the Vikings stadium

Yeah the old college division was like the FCS except way better than it is now. The impressiveness of winning at our level is way more impressive but either way props to Mount Union. They are a dynasty and I would bet they would be a formidable opponent. Probably better than much of the FCS world.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com