Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: SDSU pregame thread

Default Re: SDSU pregame thread

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    You must not of herd, MJ cant compete with their TE...so say the Bunnies
    Of course he can't.....when their TEs are standing on the sidelines! In all seriousness, I just watched their last game to see why their QB, Taryn Christion, completes such a high percentage of passes. It seemed the majority of the passes were thrown straight to flats and the receivers did all the dirty work afterwards. A lot of other passes were much Tom Bradyish in that Taryn threw quite a few short and over the middle. Then of course, there were the deep passes. For the deep passes, he owes his receivers a few steak dinners as they were climbing the ladder to make them.

Don't get me wrong, Taryn is talented and accurate, but he benefits from a few good receivers and a simple passing scheme. However, he does panic when pressured. Not sure why Southern Illinois didn't apply it more last week.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I believe the DL will have a great game.

OL will push the Jack's DL around all game and keep the Jack's offense off the field.

Bison win by 2 scores.

Bunny offense is not o n oar with EWU, don't care what the jackoffs in Brookings say.

We can shut down a one dimensional offense with 2 threats, pretty sure their D will have a longer day with our run game than anything
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Of course he can't.....when their TEs are standing on the sidelines! In all seriousness, I just watched their last game to see why their QB, Taryn Christion, completes such a high percentage of passes. It seemed the majority of the passes were thrown straight to flats and the receivers did all the dirty work afterwards. A lot of other passes were much Tom Bradyish in that Taryn threw quite a few short and over the middle. Then of course, there were the deep passes. For the deep passes, he owes his receivers a few steak dinners as they were climbing the ladder to make them.

Don't get me wrong, Taryn is talented and accurate, but he benefits from a few good receivers and a simple passing scheme. However, he does panic when pressured. Not sure why Southern Illinois didn't apply it more last week.
    I Agree..... he bails out of plays and will not stay in the pocket to take a hit

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They need to get to the QB first play. After last year when he ran for his life the whole game- get in his head early. And often.
    Different starting QB this year. Last year's Top Bunny was Zach Lujan, who
    is now the back-up as a senior to true sophomore Taryn Christion. Christion
    won the battle in camp, was considered the better runner/athlete to Lujan
    being the better passer. Saw some of the Southern Illinois game last week,
    Christion's improvement is impressive. Christion is better equipped to
    avoid the pass rush, but how will that affect his passing? Could see the
    Bison D assigning a Spy on many plays, PG - MJ etc.

This is the first of the Easton Stick/Taryn Christion battles, with both being
    sophomores (Stick redshirted, Christion did not).
    The way the media works, Christion can end up being the all-conference
    media darling in this pass-happy SDSU offense this year and the next 2.
    Stick can settle for the Brock Jenson award - all he does is Win!

Am very impressed with Stig & company re-tooling their offense,
    trying to take advantage of their players' talents.
    What's that old saying on the definition of insanity?
    Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

So Stig is trying something different......

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am west of the metro as well. Stream it to my Roku via Frontier DSL. Game streams fine. Your situation may be different, just providing info...
    I have used Frontier DSL at my lake cabin in the past but it proved to be too low bandwidth and high latency for my work. I was paying for 3mbps service and routinely receiving half of that or less. Worse, they were charging the same as I was paying Comcast for a 50mbps cable service in Minnetonka.

I occasionally work from home using Citrix and I require very low latency for that to be tolerable and productive. The LTE cell service is indistinguishable from fiber for my needs. Other than cost of course.

Do you happen to know what your throughput rate and avg latency figures are for the DSL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.