Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: SDSU pregame thread

Default Re: SDSU pregame thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    We're probably 25th and got here at like 1230

It's to the point that you may as well turn around and get back in line for the next game when you leave
    Did you forget you don't have to get in line this week?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Did you forget you don't have to get in line this week?
    old habits die hard...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Saw on Twitter there will be limited end zone tix for sale tonight at 7:00pm on www.gobison.com
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If the picture is not good, you have a speed issue. The feed is HD and excellent. What hardware are you running, and how is it connected? Have you done an internet speed test?
    In my case I have a 100mbps connection, picture quality is showing the highest quality.... crystal clear picture. Easily a 3 minute lag. Not even a router between my cable modem and my computer when I watch this way. All fairly top notch processing, video cards, ram, etc.... All was top of the line last year when I rebuilt my pc.

I blame midco. When I watch on my phone over VZW it's perfect and only like a 5-10 second delay.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This Jacks team remind me of the Cyclone where they had the best Big12 TE EJ Bibbs and 6-5 WR Allen Lazard. Going into this game I was worried about 5-8 Jordan Champion covering EJ Bibbs, but oh boy I don't know what Champion did EJ Bibbs had just one catch during the entire game.

Also Hawks because of how they used their TE George Kittle.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

I'm predicting a 33-17 victory for the Bison. This game will show that the young studs in the defensive backfield are improving while M.J. Stumpf is going to have a fun day tackling receivers in the flats. I'm looking forward to seeing the front four on defense bringing a whole lot pressure while the Rams being very, very nasty.
    Hail the BISON!!!

They need to get to the QB first play. After last year when he ran for his life the whole game- get in his head early. And often.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's a Jack Attack. If you come out to the crib that's a Jack Attack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High hopes for our secondary. I've seen improvement every game. Hope it will be jet on take off level of loud in our house!
    Horns up, jackalopes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm predicting a 33-17 victory for the Bison. This game will show that the young studs in the defensive backfield are improving while M.J. Stumpf is going to have a fun day tackling receivers in the flats. I'm looking forward to seeing the front four on defense bringing a whole lot pressure while the Rams being very, very nasty.

You must not of herd, MJ cant compete with their TE...so say the Bunnies