Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the dead of night, a shimmewing wight...

Default Re: In the dead of night, a shimmewing wight...

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    I'm from Brookings, unfortunately. But the sentiment seems to be that the bison "should" have lost our first two games. The Arrogance from my friends down south seems to be much higher than I remember from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Living in here South Dakota I sense much butt hurt by SDSU and USD fans. They are extremely tired of hearing about NDSU during football season........all the success and attention. For some odd reason the SDSU fans believe this is their year to beat NDSU. OK, they have a good offense, but not much of a defense. And maybe one quality win over Western Illinois. I find it laughable they think SDSU is as good as NDSU right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Living in here South Dakota I sense much butt hurt by SDSU and USD fans. They are extremely tired of hearing about NDSU during football season........all the success and attention. For some odd reason the SDSU fans believe this is their year to beat NDSU. OK, they have a good offense, but not much of a defense. And maybe one quality win over Western Illinois. I find it laughable they think SDSU is as good as NDSU right now.
    I thought last year was their year after they beat Kansas and we lost to Montana, so much hope crushed in Brookings that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    SDSUFans.com is full of doubt right now (not that I blame them).
    It should be, we own them and have since the 60's. A couple wins in a few decades is nothing. I see us coming out strong, hitting on all cylinders and if that happens, we win easy, let them hang around and its going to be a long day.

I don't think they have the firepower on all aspects of the game to compete imo if ndsu is at full strength
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    It should be, we own them and have since the 60's. A couple wins in a few decades is nothing. I see us coming out strong, hitting on all cylinders and if that happens, we win easy, let them hang around and its going to be a long day.

I don't think they have the firepower on all aspects of the game to compete imo if ndsu is at full strength
    I agree. I don't remember the year but I believe it was a year we played in the dome so maybe 2014? Anyways, SDSU was extremely confident their offense was so high powered because of zenner and first play they hand off to zenner and Levon perry ripped him down behind the line for a loss. I get it, they have had pretty damn good success this year so far through the air. However, they can't really run the ball, they cannot stop the run, and I watched yesterday's game vs SIU, when under pressure their QB's throws can get errant. They trough the ball 51 times, they are absolutely one sided! Give it 1-2 series and our D will begin shutting their drives down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The law of averages states:

"Screw You SDSU"

What years do sdsu and ndsu miss each other in the mvfc schedule? Would be a nice two year get away from the "this is the year" mouth breather fan base.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    What years do sdsu and ndsu miss each other in the mvfc schedule? Would be a nice two year get away from the "this is the year" mouth breather fan base.
    Unfortunately we will probably play them twice a year forever.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They don't skip, SdSU is always on our schedule
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Thanks for ruining my fine Tuesday