Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts

Default Misery State Post Game Thoughts

1) Better late than never.
    2) I find it worrying me how we hit entire quarters of mistakes and complacency.
    3) I find it encouraging that we always shake that off and bounce back. This is still a second half team and the coaching staff makes some incredible adjustments.
    4) I really look forward to that one drive where we see the will of the opposing defense break and those 3-4 yards runs start becoming 8-10 and then 10+. Great game by Dunn, Frazier and Anderson.
    5) Thoughts and prayers for the Morlock family.
    6) Stick made some pretty passes that overshadowed some of the easy one's that he missed. He seemed to be under more pressure than usual today.
    7) The Valley is weird this year. UNI loses to USD, ISU-R loses again. SDSU barely squeaks one out against SIU. I don't think the league is the gauntlet it's been in the past.
    8) Little brother comes to town next week. It'll be a good preview of what to expect when they come back in a few months again.
    9) Let Stick punt more.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts

We kicked their ass despite a bad first half and untimely mistakes. We didn't punt in the 2nd half. Offensive line man handled Misery State like they were a bunch of teenage girls. Defense was A++

That being said SDSU will be a challenge

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We're a ways off from playing at a national championship level and I don't think we're rounding into forum like we usually do this time of year. Hate on me all you want for my negativity that's just my opinion. Next week is important.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We kicked their ass despite a bad first half and untimely mistakes. We didn't punt in the 2nd half. Offensive line man handled Misery State like they were a bunch of teenage girls. Defense was A++

Our secondary is still trash at best.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I don't really see it. Aside from the fact that they tend to bring their A game for us I don't think their defense can hang with us. Their offense could present a challenge in a shoot out but I just don't see them having the ball enough to get rolling in that direction.

With that being said it'll be a good test of where our secondary is at in the middle of the season.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Offense looked out of sorts at time but guess what? They were down to tight ends and a DE filling in after losing the third string fullback on Wed and Morlock on Thursday. Pretty good team effort.

Front 7 looked great. DBs looked better, still work to do. SDSU will be a good test.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Road game. Lots of adversity. We dominated. Could have dominated more. Raise the W.

Marker Week.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    We're a ways off from playing at a national championship level and I don't think we're rounding into forum like we usually do this time of year. Hate on me all you want for my negativity that's just my opinion. Next week is important.

Disagree

Defense is getting better with every game. Held a Valley team to 3 points and 176 yards in their house....I'll take it. Offense had some mistakes but had 276 rushing yards and 426 total.

Bring on the Jacks!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our secondary is still trash at best.
    5-0.. lots of teams would love our trash

We were down to playing TEs and a DL at FB today because the first 3 or 4 we'd like to play there were not available. Hugely important position for our offense. That's a big reason we started slow today. Not perfect by any means, but we still ran for 270(?) and controlled the game. We're fine.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.