Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

#1/1 North Dakota State Bison (4-0, 1-0 MVFC) vs. Missouri State Bears (3-1, 1-0 MVFC)
    Saturday, October 8, 2016 · 2 p.m. · Plaster Stadium (17,500) · Springfield, Mo

TV: KVLY and the NBC North Dakota network will have live coverage with Brian Shawn calling the play-by-play, Lee Timmerman color analyst, and Beth Hoole reporting from the sidelines.
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on KPFX-FM 107.9 The Fox and the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network with Jeff Culhane calling the play-by-play, Phil Hansen as color analyst, and Jeremy Jorgenson reporting from the sideline. Extended coverage on 107.9 The Fox includes “Bison Game Day” from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. and “Bison Hotline” for 2 hours following the network broadcast with Keith Brake and Christian Dudzik.

Game Weather: Mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Release
    Missouri State Game Preview Release
    Missouri Valley Weekly Release

The Fargo Forum
    For a change, Missouri State fans have a reason to attend Bison game
    Get to know Bison senior running back King Frazier
    Winning is in Darrius Shepherd's Missouri-born DNA
    McFeely: For NDSU to move up, it would need a John Q. Hammons (or two)
    Bison Game Day: FCS Power Poll
    Bison Game Day: Five things to know about Missouri State University

BisonReport.com
    Missouri State vs. NDSU Preview

STATS.com/NCAA.com
    Top 25 preview: Is NDSU run bad for FCS?
    William & Mary vs. James Madison, other top Week 6 FCS games to watch

The Springfield News-Leader
    Bears look to disrupt North Dakota's winning routine
    Bears aren't waiting for Superman to pay visit Saturday
    Missouri State hoping BOGO offer helps pack Plaster
    MVFC: Missouri State Quickly Erasing Memories Of 1-10 Season
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

They are who we thought they were...and that is not that good.
    Bison: 35
    Baby Bears: 7
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Missourah State Bears 52

ndsu 10

Bison move the ball easily.

NDSU 41
    Bears 14
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

42-10 Bison. But for some reason I am uneasy about this game. Bison will roll.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Been hearing the hype all week that the 2016 Misery State is a "step above" previous versions of the team... and I am not buying it! Their "signature win" is ISU(b) for God's sake... They also boat raced some lower level team, and barely beat a perennial FCS bottom dweller Murray State, and they were throttled by K-State 35-0 in a game that ended after 1 half due to weather. MSU is supposed to have one of the top run defenses in the FCS -- again, who did they play to garner these statistics? Nobody!!!!! They are posers that need to be exposed for what they are -- fodder for true MVFC contenders to play on the way to a conference championship.

Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions -- 35
    Dog Beaters - 7

Would be much higher, but Coach K is a gentleman who doesn't run up the score...

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Been hearing the hype all week that the 2016 Misery State is a "step above" previous versions of the team... and I am not buying it! Their "signature win" is ISU(b) for God's sake... They also boat raced some lower level team, and barely beat a perennial FCS bottom dweller Murray State, and they were throttled by K-State 35-0 in a game that ended after 1 half due to weather. MSU is supposed to have one of the top run defenses in the FCS -- again, who did they play to garner these statistics? Nobody!!!!! They are posers that need to be exposed for what they are -- fodder for true MVFC contenders to play on the way to a conference championship.

Dog Beaters - 7

Would be much higher, but Coach K is a gentleman who doesn't run up the score...
    They very well could be 10x as good as they have been, that doesn't mean they will beat NDSU even if we are a little down when compared to recent teams.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

222-0 Bison

I'm headed out from my Dad's place in Arkansas in about an hour.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post

Dog Beaters - 7

They better be a "step above" from at least last year's team. That was about as rock bottom as any team can hit that doesn't have F'hawkers as their mascot. F'hawkers will always find new ways to extend the limits of bad notoriety.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bison roll this team.

38-9