Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fargo is football central, don’tcha know?

Default Re: Fargo is football central, don’tcha know?

I'll be disappointed if the coaches go but I'll get why they're doing it.... but I'll be pissed if they take this man with them:

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My son said the other day, "Coach Bohl left after the 3rd championship, so Coach Kleiman will likely leave this year." I do love the confidence......
    Well cb had a lot more experience than ck. Ck has been a head coach for all of 3 years total. 4 if count d2. Then there is the ck is doing it with cb players. Ck will get offers but I think it a few years away yet

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My son said the other day, "Coach Bohl left after the 3rd championship, so Coach Kleiman will likely leave this year." I do love the confidence......
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Well cb had a lot more experience than ck. Ck has been a head coach for all of 3 years total. 4 if count d2. Then there is the ck is doing it with cb players. Ck will get offers but I think it a few years away yet
    Yeah Bohl had been a head coach for a decade and is almost 60. Klieman has been a head coach for 3 years and is almost 50. Time isn't on Craig's side

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I agree with that. I see it as 1-2 more years when the team is fully his players. Even guys like Stick who signed with K, were recruited by Bohl.....

Only heard one comment about "D-II football" which isn't too bad. As for the people who think Alabama would wear down the Bison, it's not as easy as they think. The Bison wore down Kansas State and Iowa although Alabama might be more challenging up front.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    http://cdn.stationcaster.com/station...1475678851.mp3

This is link to Alabama morning show defending his position and reasoning for Alabama 24 NDSU 17 prediction.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Although Bohl had more experience, he still wasn't winning Championships until he hired Klieman.

It "could" something similar to Boise State when they lost Hawkins to Colorado, but kept Petersen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

The writer for this Lars Anderson was on The Insiders Monday on Bison1660

Here's the podcast
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...report-6-12-17

Or the full show
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com