Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri State - Springfield, MO

Default Missouri State - Springfield, MO

I live in Oklahoma and plan on going to the MO State game this Saturday. Anyone know where the NDSU fans will be sitting/standing in their stadium? I'd like to know before getting a ticket. The Bears message board is quite excited about this game, and understandably so as they're playing much better this year.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Missouri State - Springfield, MO

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I live in Oklahoma and plan on going to the MO State game this Saturday. Anyone know where the NDSU fans will be sitting/standing in their stadium? I'd like to know before getting a ticket. The Bears message board is quite excited about this game, and understandably so as they're playing much better this year.
    When we went two years ago, all the bison fans there sat in the General admission seating on the NDSU sideline.

This could be a good game. I know NDSU has struggled against lesser Bear teams in Springfield before. Haven't watched any of their games this season what's the breakdown? Funny how they seemed to have went from one of the worst FCS teams ever last year to a 3-1 start this season.

We are driving over from Kansas. Have seats in section FFF, Row 15
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    When we went two years ago, all the bison fans there sat in the General admission seating on the NDSU sideline.
    Thanks, man...I just bought a ticket in that spot then. 10 bucks...what a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    We are driving over from Kansas. Have seats in section FFF, Row 15
    so am I. Last time we walked up for $5. That was weird. It was a cold, wet day in November if memory serves so it might be some better stuff this time.

Although BisonGal was pulling off the look way better than the rest of us. I was really fucking cold. You can see how many people were at that game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bought seats but will be sitting in GA. We can handle the five students that show up
    Will tailgate also
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    so am I. Last time we walked up for $5. That was weird. It was a cold, wet day in November if memory serves so it might be some better stuff this time.
    ]
    The forecast is for 70 degrees and sunny.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Every team is excited about facing the Bison. Kinda like playing the FBS for them. These teams have nothing to lose. If they lose the game its like, Oh we knew 5time defending champions are tough yada yada yada..., if we lose they will party all week and it will be on every national newspaper. Of course the Bears and their fanbase are excited.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Every team is excited about facing the Bison. Kinda like playing the FBS for them. These teams have nothing to lose. If they lose the game its like, Oh we knew 5time defending champions are tough yada yada yada..., if we lose they will party all week and it will be on every national newspaper. Of course the Bears and their fanbase are excited.
    We were the 3 time defending champions last time and there were fewer than 1k there. Their message board isn't very highly trafficked. I don't know what kind of fanbase they have but I haven't seen much of it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯