Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterday?

Default Re: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterd

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    And that's exactly where you should leave him alone.
    At DHOP or the boondocks?

Default Re: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterd

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Carson has done enough for NDSU. He doesn't need to be our offensive coordinator now too I would imagine it'd tough for him to not throw some ideas at Polasek and tough for Polasek to not ask. Dude is a football nerd of epic proportions.

I'm just glad he's staying true to his roots and isn't too much of a famous snob to come back home. Dude gets the President talking about him and he comes back home. That is really really cool of him and one of my favorite things about him

I'm also glad we just left him alone. Carson has enough on his plate. Just let him enjoy the game without creating a media circus
    I don't think many realize just how much Carson loves his home state. He absolutely loves it here. It's where it all began except for his first 4 years of life in North Carolina. I'm sure he will do the same thing next year on his bye week.
    Last edited by pucknut9; 10-04-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yesterday was the best offensİve play callİng ive ever seen & youre dam rİght wentz was a huge reason.
    Starting to seem like a more realistic question now isn't it.