Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterday?

Default Re: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterd

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It was around lunchtime.

In all seriousness though...Ive never gotten the fascination with tracking down/staring at/the asking for autographs etc etc ....of celebrities. I think its weird.
    Agreed!!!!

Default Re: Did Wentz influence the play calling while sitting with the O coordinator yesterd

Someone during tailgating suggested that during the intro video that when it turns to the locker room doors that the 1st person we see is Wentz. Only took about .00001 seconds for that person to realize that one person is not bigger than the program and that he is still a member of the Herd he is not on the current team. I'm glad that they didn't make a big deal out of him being at the game. I agree with a previous poster...he's got enough on his plate and let him try to be "normal" for a bit on his bye week.

It was around lunchtime.

In all seriousness though...Ive never gotten the fascination with tracking down/staring at/the asking for autographs etc etc ....of celebrities. I think its weird.
    Me neither. They are just regular Joe's like you and I.

I will say I am glad I brought my kids to Fan Day a few years ago. It's kind of cool having an autographed poster with Wentz, Marcus, Billy Turner, Haeg, Emanual, Crockett, CJ, and Bonnet on it. Didn't realize how cool it was at the time . It will be even cooler when DeLuca becomes famous. We actually framed it years later.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Yesterday was the best offensİve play callİng ive ever seen & youre dam rİght wentz was a huge reason.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was around lunchtime.

I agree. Last night we were in San Diego and were in the same hotel as the Saints. We walked into the lobby and saw the collectors trying to get some autographs. I thought it was kinda funny that one guy was trying to figure out if I played for them or not. Let's just say I have the body type of a Nose Guard just a little short on the talent/strength/speed/agility/etc But we rode the elevator up with one of them and you could tell he just wanted to get to his room. Rode down with one this morning, and he was already totally focused on the game. They both wanted to be left alone and there was no reason to not honor that.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Just let him enjoy the game without creating a media circus
    It seems the Philly media was creating a media circus:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/multi...395506191.html

http://www.csnphilly.com/video/carso...omecoming-game
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

I heard that Carson was at restaurant while he was here and he just wanted to hang out with some friends like a normal person. Obviously people noticed him and I guess he told everyone that he would take pictures and autograph whatever they wanted and he only asked them to not tell anyone else he was there. Apparently they didn't and he was able to hang out with his friends.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I heard that Carson was at restaurant while he was here and he just wanted to hang out with some friends like a normal person. Obviously people noticed him and I guess he told everyone that he would take pictures and autograph whatever they wanted and he only asked them to not tell anyone else he was there. Apparently they didn't and he was able to hang out with his friends.

Nice.....If I was at say DHOP with my kids and CW showed up, It would be real hard not ask for his signature. At the same time, you just know he would rather not be disturbed. It would be tough to resist.

I am glad/hope he can find retreat in ND and I don't mean just out in the boondocks.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm getting ready for the "Fire Wentz Save Season" thread.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Nice.....If I was at say DHOP with my kids and CW showed up, It would be real hard not ask for his signature. At the same time, you just know he would rather not be disturbed. It would be tough to resist.

I am glad/hope he can find retreat in ND and I don't mean just out in the boondocks.
    And that's exactly where you should leave him alone.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club