Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison Football is like a Great Microbrew

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Football is like a Great Microbrew

Today in a meeting, a couple of people asked me how the Bison did this weekend, so I mentioned we had a bye week. One person asked "North Dakota State? Football? Really?" So I said, "People who know college football know the Bison."

It hit me: the Bison are like a high-quality, small production microbrew. We're the best microbrew out there. Not known by everyone, but for those who really know beer--hey, here we are.

So, let Alabama be Budweiser, and Clemson be Miller. Colorado can have Coors. We'll just be great, and loved by people who know what it's really about.

Default Re: Bison Football is like a Great Microbrew

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Today in a meeting, a couple of people asked me how the Bison did this weekend, so I mentioned we had a bye week. One person asked "North Dakota State? Football? Really?" So I said, "People who know college football know the Bison."

It hit me: the Bison are like a high-quality, small production microbrew. We're the best microbrew out there. Not known by everyone, but for those who really know beer--hey, here we are.

So, let Alabama be Budweiser, and Clemson be Miller. Colorado can have Coors. We'll just be great, and loved by people who know what it's really about.
    Nice Analogy... and I agree -- true football aficionados know exactly what is going on at NDSU... it's way better to have their respect than some fan who buys their gear at Walmart

And the fanbase provides a strong nutty finish with subtle bitter undertones.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where may I acquire a six-pack of this fine beer you speak of?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Where may I acquire a six-pack of this fine beer you speak of?
    Usually in stock on ESPN 3.

Usually in stock on ESPN 3.
    I heard they won't be selling the six packs until January...

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And only pompous ass hole hipsters with man buns order you at the bar and then they sip it slowly and talk about many important things they are working on.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    And only pompous ass hole hipsters with man buns order you at the bar and then they sip it slowly and talk about many important things they are working on.
    You can order one on saint patricks day when they color it "Green"

And the goofs are like a bud light chelada. Sure it's a watered down dumbed down drink but hey its under the nationally recognized Inbev umbrella.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk