Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois State Pregame Thread

Default Re: Illinois State Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think it's very encouraging that a guy who was a WR two weeks ago is now Allison's backup at CB. Hopefully that means Bridges has just taken to it like a duck to water but there's definitely still big questions there in terms of depth.
    Farley at UNI has made some bye week position changes and had had huge success. Ask the big D Lineman Xavier Williams. Switched positions same situation. Dude was unblockable

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Farley at UNI has made some bye week position changes and had had huge success. Ask the big D Lineman Xavier Williams. Switched positions same situation. Dude was unblockable
    And we ran right at him from what I rrmember

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

going to be a good game, hope they don't have a let down after the Iowa game and glad we had a Bye week to prepare.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just when we have a weak pass defense, every QB in the Valley is a throw first, run later QB. This RedBirds QB Jake Colby and WR Anthony Warrum have good connection.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

I'm thinking that the Bison will have success running the ball.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Keep an eye on #92 for ISU-r. 6 foot 7 inches and 235 pounds. Watched him in the ISU-b game, he looked like he was in a pinball machine getting pushed and bounced all over the place. Hoping we run right at him. They must be real weak inside on their D line. He played DT and DE in that game.

I'm disappointed we haven't been able to rattle an opposing QB yet. Here's to hoping this is the game that the crowd noise gets inside the QB's head and the Bison front 7 get inside the backfield to the point you can tell he doesn't want to walk out onto the field anymore.

There is a handful of Philadelphia media personnel that are attending this game.

Default Illinois State Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'm disappointed we haven't been able to rattle an opposing QB yet. Here's to hoping this is the game that the crowd noise gets inside the QB's head and the Bison front 7 get inside the backfield to the point you can tell he doesn't want to walk out onto the field anymore.

I think Beathard got a bit rattled a few weeks ago.

The CSU QB took hits as if he were Rocky Balboa.

NDSU got penalized for tackling the EWU too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yeah, we are 3-0 and far from a finished product. We just beat the #11/13 team at their house. No doubt the staff is pushing the team to get better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk