Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois State Pregame Thread

Default Re: Illinois State Pregame Thread

Spack has become Farley-Lite. I hope we destroy them but you never know with MVFC teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I dont care who wins as long as it is us.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Their QB pass completion rate is 70%, lot of this is because of their new electric receiver Anthony Warrum. Our DBs will be tested for sure.

On the defensive side, their Safety Alec Kocur is amazing. I remember we recruited him heavily but he flipped to RedBirds in the last minute. Not looking forward to seeing him in RedBird jerseys.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Their QB pass completion rate is 70%, lot of this is because of their new electric receiver Anthony Warrum. Our DBs will be tested for sure.

On the defensive side, their Safety Alec Kocur is amazing. I remember we recruited him heavily but he flipped to RedBirds in the last minute. Not looking forward to seeing him in RedBird jerseys.
    New electric receiver?

Hail the BISON!!!

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    New electric receiver?

11505314336_980a688423_b.jpg
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Spack has become Farley-Lite. I hope we destroy them but you never know with MVFC teams

Bison secret weapon: Release The Rams!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post

It may come as a bit of a shock to you and I don't intend to throw water on your analysis, and only for the sake of sparking conversation, but our secondary should be pretty amped up and ready for the challenge of this electric receiver. Grimsley is playing lightning quick lately, Allison and Wimbush are currently bringing a high voltage energy that I haven't seen in some time, and Dempsey is so hot right now. I'm glad we had a bye week, allowed everyone to recharge their batteries. Spack is wired a little differently than the rest and has relayed a challenge to Bison fans, we need to conduct ourselves in a manner he's never seen before, and bring the power!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    It may come as a bit of a shock to you and I don't intend to throw water on your analysis, and only for the sake of sparking conversation, but our secondary should be pretty amped up and ready for the challenge of this electric receiver. Grimsley is playing lightning quick lately, Allison and Wimbush are currently bringing a high voltage energy that I haven't seen in some time, and Dempsey is so hot right now. I'm glad we had a bye week, allowed everyone to recharge their batteries. Spack is wired a little differently than the rest and has relayed a challenge to Bison fans, we need to conduct ourselves in a manner he's never seen before, and bring the power!
    I am cautiously optimistic about our DBs. Robbie Grimsley and his crew are great while stopping the run a good example is Hawkeyes 2nd half run statistics, not so great breaking up or stopping passes. I am still hurt by how they palyed against Eastern Washington. This is not a new problem, we had this issue last year as well especially when CJ was hurt. We thought after the season last year our staff may work on this and bring these young DBs upto speed but so fart based on these past 3 games seeing how they played I am not convinced they have are fixed this problem. What is that saying, teams make great improvements during the the initial two games ?? So lets see how they play against this inexperienced QB and a great WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    New electric receiver?

He is a great receiver I followed him last year and he made some amazing acrobatic catches.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"