Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to get focused!

Default Time to get focused!

Now that conference play is finally here, what everyone's opinion on the MVFC?

Outside Western Illinois, it seems to me the other teams are struggling with consistency and maybe they're down a bit this year compare to the past few seasons.

With ISU-R being a cornered and injured animal due to its 1-2 record, I'm hoping the Bison as a whole has put their previous games behind them and are focused on handling this dangerous animal.

I'm only bringing this up because I'm a bit surprised we as fans haven't been talking about it compared to other important stuff (i.e. Iowa). Glad the team has a 24-hour rule before focusing on the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: Time to get focused!

Thanks for starting the discussion... was wondering when it would start since Saturday afternoon!

ISU(r) is a team very capable of upsetting the apple cart... If I was the Redbirds I would want to avenge their loss in Frisco

The question is, do they have the personnel to do it this year... saw the last part of the blue vs. red game on Saturday, and it wasn't pretty... but I suspect they will bring their A-game to Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Thanks for starting the discussion... was wondering when it would start since Saturday afternoon!

ISU(r) is a team very capable of upsetting the apple cart... If I was the Redbirds I would want to avenge their loss in Frisco

The question is, do they have the personnel to do it this year... saw the last part of the blue vs. red game on Saturday, and it wasn't pretty... but I suspect they will bring their A-game to Fargo

I'd be surprised if Ill State brings their 'A' game this week. They are/were over rated IMO. If the Bison do what they do this game will not be in question.

As for the rest of the Valley.....UNI will be in it, they always get better as the season goes along. I'm starting to think that SDSU's defense is just that bad or at the least really, really inconsistent. YSU? who knows with that team. WIU? We'll see if they are for real. The rest?.....meh.....

The Bison need to be ready every week. Everyone will give us their best shot . Show no mercy , seek and destroy . Go Bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So glad to have the bye week after Iowa so that the team can put that win behind them for a number of days as they prep for Illinois State.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

We need to take this to the next level. Come on bisonville get twerking your asses on YouTube.

Lardsin must go!

Yes bisonville...because what you discuss online dictates how the team will perform on this field this upcoming saturday. Focus!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yes bisonville...because what you discuss online dictates how the team will perform on this field this upcoming saturday. Focus!
    lol......we have as much influence on team focus as we have on Gameday's decision to make another trip to Fargo.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post

The Redbirds spotted the trees a 24-7 lead and came back with 24 points the last 17 minutes in the game but came up short. Their offense struggled most of the game. But, as we all know, there are no easy games in the Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I promise to tailgate, really hard!!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!