Thread: Iowa Pep Fest

Default Iowa Pep Fest

I havent heard one thing about the pep fest. How was it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Iowa Pep Fest

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Pretty cool. I got to sit by Sean Engel's parents in the front - good people.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Replay of audio interviews on bison 1660 soundcloud were good. Former bison spoke. Lot of confidence in a win before the game.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's getting really old. Same speeches from Larsen and Bresciani. Expensive beer. Didn't even see the band or cheerteam. We left early. Probably won't go again. Baseball caps were ok though. Band was good/ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I thought is was good. Probably best they've done, as far as enough room, enough food and drink, etc...

Front Fenders were great.

Bad parts...acoustics were terrible. Band was so loud was hard to visit. All the featured speakers must have been done by 7:00? It seemed 80% of the Bison fans either assumed there wouldn't be room at the pep fest or they wanted to be out on the town.

Better food than concessions would be cool.

The Alumni Assoc. staff did an great job.

I liked it. I always run into old college friends.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm very surprised to admit this, but I thought it was poor. You couldn't hear the former players because the crowd continued to talk… They didn't even stop to listen to Matt Larson. No band, no cheerleaders. We were fortunate to be able to sit at a table, but there were at least 100 people standing, and there would've been room to set up more tables. I talked to fans who said if they have to stand, they were going to leave. The pizza was ok, the chips and nachos were terrible.
    On a sidenote, the band rocked on Saturday!!!