Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    whoa if you want tickets, go here now https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ev...utler-football
    Literally they released thousands. You can get 45 yard line 8th row up to 9 tickets or front row in the upper deck. I have a gut feeling this isn't selling as good as people think
    Not even close to thousands. May be a couple of hundred.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Not even close to thousands. May be a couple of hundred.
    Exactly, they literally did not release thousands.

whoa if you want tickets, go here now https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ev...utler-football
    Literally they released thousands. You can get 45 yard line 8th row up to 9 tickets or front row in the upper deck. I have a gut feeling this isn't selling as good as people think
    Talk about an over reaction. Did you even look at the seating map of tickets still available?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Talk about an over reaction. Did you even look at the seating map of tickets still available?
    I counted maybe 50 scattered through the sideline lower sections. If you add in the upper decks there are maybe a couple to a few hundred total, like has been pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I counted maybe 50 scattered through the sideline lower sections. If you add in the upper decks there are maybe a couple to a few hundred total, like has been pointed out.
    That's what I'm seeing too

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Midwest Sports Tours out of Bismarck put together a tailgate thing right next to Target Field and the light rail station. $35 all you can drink beer/wine and pop/water, plus a bloody Mary drink ticket, and food. For the weirdos (non-drinkers) it's only $18.
    Thanks for the info!

sect 134 row 1 are available. yikes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Doesn't even look like 100 still available. Most in a section I saw was like 14. Most sections only have 2-4 available seats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Doesn't even look like 100 still available. Most in a section I saw was like 14. Most sections only have 2-4 available seats yet.
    THis pisses me off...... I bought shit seats in the upperdeck becasue when I called in, they said it was a "complete sellout in the lower bowl. Only way to get into the game is upperdeck"

DOh-kay..............
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Get real!!