Page 132 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Anyone going to Target Field planning on going to the goofer/jacks game on Thursday night?
    The thought of booing for an entire game does arouse a certain level of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    one question - Is this going to be the largest collection of Bison fans at one event in the history of NDSU?
    I’m doing my part...I’ve added at least ten pounds since last season! I believe this will be the largest group of Bison fans together at a single event.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    I’m doing my part...I’ve added at least ten pounds since last season! I believe this will be the largest group of Bison fans together at a single event.
    Is that on the Kramer program???

Or the Kramer program????

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Is that on the Kramer program???

Or the Kramer program????

Anyone going to Target Field planning on going to the goofer/jacks game on Thursday night?
    Am I the only one who will be Rooting for SDSU to win by 5 Touchdowns?? I find Gopher football rubes to be the most insufferable in the whole bunch. Never in my life have I observed a group of people with such an immense, false sense of accomplishment and superiority.

I dont want SDSU to win... I want them to rip the gophers limb from limb, and then watch the gophs squirm when we destroy SDSU this year as they try to explain why they're better than us somehow for getting 5th place in the worst division in college football.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Am I the only one who will be Rooting for SDSU to win by 5 Touchdowns?? I find Gopher football rubes to be the most insufferable in the whole bunch. Never in my life have I observed a group of people with such an immense, false sense of accomplishment and superiority.

I dont want SDSU to win... I want them to rip the gophers limb from limb, and then watch the gophs squirm when we destroy SDSU this year as they try to explain why they're better than us somehow for getting 5th place in the worst division in college football.
    Bunnies will be breaking in a new QB. If they pull off a win I will be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bunnies will be breaking in a new QB. If they pull off a win I will be impressed.
    Same, but would you REALLY be surprised if the gophers lose a game to a team who is perceived as being "beneath" them? I dont think its likely SDSU pulls out a win, but I will be cheering fro them passionately that thursday night

Also, when I called in to get my pair of tickets for the Target field game, I asked how the sales are going, and the guy said "I'm not really allowed to tell you how many are left, but the only tickets left are in the upper deck, its a sellout in the lower bowl, Its definitely going to be a packed house"
    I asked where I could get a pair of tickets and he gave me 4 sections in the upper deck, all next to eachother. make of that what you will
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Yes, there is a group of us going....not sure of what we're doing for tickets yet....prolly just walk up and grab some on the street near the stadium.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Same, but would you REALLY be surprised if the gophers lose a game to a team who is perceived as being "beneath" them? I dont think its likely SDSU pulls out a win, but I will be cheering fro them passionately that thursday night
    Goofer arrogance definitely could be a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    one question - Is this going to be the largest collection of Bison fans at one event in the history of NDSU?
    I suspect it will be.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!