Page 13 of 158 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Mine would be for sale and so would plenty of others. That would make the sale of 40,000 tickets much more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For me it would depend on who the opponent is and where the seats are.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I love downtown MPLS and Target is also my favorite stadium. Beautiful setting, I can see the point about tailgating though. I usually just park in a ramp if I'm going to a game there though so I'm not sure what there is for surface lots near the stadium.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Do you have season tickets? No
    Do you have a tailgate set up? No
    Do you pay for reserved parking? No
    Is there tailgating at target? No
    Do I want to watch a FB game in a BB stadium? No

Of course you dont understand.
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    You know the alumni association will pull through
    Sure. Why not.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    For me it would depend on who the opponent is and where the seats are.
    What they would do is have TGating at some place where it makes sense probable rent out something/sompleace and they would make a huge deal about it. Old lost alum coming bla bla bla. SU would make sure everyone could get to the game via the Tram. If they do this it will be more than just a game it will be a two day event and you will be there just like Myself and everyone else :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I dont know if they do or not, I was just saying I used to hate it and now I dont...Nothing more or less. I know I am not going to get all out of sorts about a game that is rumor based on something is not much more than a rumor.
    Not out of sorts at all, but I'll bet there are a lot of donors/teammakers/season ticket holders who will be. You know, the grey-haired, knitting ones that everyone seems to bitch about but who are responsible for a bunch of large teammaker donations. But fuck them, right, cuz it's not like they have donated way more than anyone or everyone here combined.

In fact, I'll throw out a challenge. If you are a Bisonville member, you should also be a TM, or STFU. I get sick of of the crying.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Haven't read all 13 pages yet, but I love it! Make all you bastards do the 6 hours of driving in a day for once. I say schedule it with UNI, and do it twice so we both give up a home game.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not out of sorts at all, but I'll bet there are a lot of donors/teammakers/season ticket holders who will be. You know, the grey-haired, knitting ones that everyone seems to bitch about but who are responsible for a bunch of large teammaker donations. But fuck them, right, cuz it's not like they have donated way more than anyone or everyone here combined.

In fact, I'll throw out a challenge. If you are a Bisonville member, you should also be a TM, or STFU. I get sick of of the crying.

Sent from my iPhone.
    LOL....no one is saying F them. I am betting it is one of those deals that they tailor more to that crowd. I can see NDSU making it a two day event with prep ralley and the works. Play it off as a way for long lost alum to meet up. bring in a few high profile alums to speak at the ticketed event etc etc.

BTW..If that comment was directed to me, Was A TM while I was a student and before NDSU was winning so.....

This reminds me of when everyone thought having Gameday downtown was the dumbest idea ever conceived. I gaurantee that most people who now think this would suck will go, see a Bison game with 40k Bison fans, and agree that it was awesome. My bet is that is will be for the Butler game. Then schedule another home game in a 12 game year. 6 games in the dome with one of them being UND, and another home game in MSP. Sounds like a great schedule to me. This would be the first and maybe only FCS game played in a baseball stadium. Might as well make aome history. With no FBS game until 2020, this would be a great trip for Bison Nation to take over Target Field.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    What they would do is have TGating at some place where it makes sense probable rent out something/sompleace and they would make a huge deal about it. Old lost alum coming bla bla bla. SU would make sure everyone could get to the game via the Tram. If they do this it will be more than just a game it will be a two day event and you will be there just like Myself and everyone else :-)

If its a crappy opponent---Dont bet on it. I also have great distain for driving in the cities. Been to target twice and have no desire to go back.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Haven't read all 13 pages yet, but I love it! Make all you bastards do the 6 hours of driving in a day for once. I say schedule it with UNI, and do it twice so we both give up a home game.
    It's like we're taking away PLs social security or something