Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It would be a one time deal. I don't really understand the opposition to this
    Do you have season tickets? No
    Do you have a tailgate set up? No
    Do you pay for reserved parking? No
    Is there tailgating at target? No
    Do I want to watch a FB game in a BB stadium? No

Of course you dont understand.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I don't think there is going to be a massive season ticket holder revolt over a one time game.
    Of course there won't. That's like being a manager and being an asshole to your employees just because you can and they won't quit if you do it once. But each time you don't they get a little more disengaged.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Do you have season tickets? No
    Do you have a tailgate set up? No
    Do you pay for reserved parking? No
    Is there tailgating at target? No
    Do I want to watch a FB game in a BB stadium? No

Of course you dont understand.
    Actually yes I do have season tickets. Looks like I ruffled some feathers! lol. Doesnt change the fact this is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you replace their tickets with comparable seats it will take some of the sting out. But the last time I was at target I didnt see any tailgating. Some live for it.
    Mine would be for sale and so would plenty of others. That would make the sale of 40,000 tickets much more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A great location? Have you been there, whether recently or not. Downtown MPLS sucks. Hate it.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Funny Cas I used to say that...Hated it! been working out of there for 7 years now and have grown to really like it. I stay in the Grand...highly recommend it. DT is great once you get to know where the heck everything you like is at.

Oklahoma Texas play in Dallas
    Really CMon!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Funny Cas I used to say that...Hated it! been working out of there for 7 years now and have grown to really like it. I stay in the Grand...highly recommend it. DT is great once you get to know where the heck everything you like is at.
    And you think most traveling fans know where everything is at? I do, but still hate it.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by northernbison View Post
    mine would be for sale and so would plenty of others. That would make the sale of 40,000 tickets much more difficult.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    dibs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually yes I do have season tickets. Looks like I ruffled some feathers! lol. Doesnt change the fact this is a great idea.
    You mean your parents have season tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And you think most traveling fans know where everything is at? I do, but still hate it.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I dont know if they do or not, I was just saying I used to hate it and now I dont...Nothing more or less. I know I am not going to get all out of sorts about a game that is rumor based on something is not much more than a rumor.