Page 110 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Did the twins do any marketing for the St. John’s vs Tommies game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Somebody did. I knew about it and I have no affiliation with either school. Of course last year I parked in the A ramp and walked by Target Field every weekday so, there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Ticket sales have slowed down, which should not be a surprise. Probably won't see too much action until next summer or whenever they start promoting it more.

One seat remaining in the 100 level sections.
    There are 298 seats remaining in the 200 level sections. Section 201 (97 seats) is now open for sales. It wasn't open last week.
    There are 2,230 seats remaining in the 300 level sections. This is more than last week because they opened more of the upper rows on the west side of the stadium.

Prior to kickoff, the game will be fully sold out.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Ticket sales have slowed down, which should not be a surprise. Probably won't see too much action until next summer or whenever they start promoting it more.

There are 298 seats remaining in the 200 level sections. Section 201 (97 seats) is now open for sales. It wasn't open last week.
    There are 2,230 seats remaining in the 300 level sections. This is more than last week because they opened more of the upper rows on the west side of the stadium.

Tip of the hat to the Bison Athletic Department. Looking like this will be a solid decision financially and the extra exposure in the Twin Cities will be an added bonus.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

Sorry if already mentioned, but where does that put a total for attendance if it sells out? Will it beat the Johnnies St. Thomas game?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Got my tickets already. That was fast

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Got my tickets already. That was fast
    Me too.

10char

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mine showed up yesterday. Should be a great weekend!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Just out of curiosity I checked the ticket site at twinsbaseball.com for this game today and it looks like the entire thing except for the 3rd deck is basically now sold out. There's about a dozen tickets left in the orange 200 level sections and maybe 75 or so in section 102 along the right field line.

Here was what it looked like as of November 8th:

It will be interesting to see how many tickets hit the secondary market (I'm guessing it'll be a lot) but it looks like we may sell that mother out with still 7.5 months left to buy tickets.

If it is close to sellling out, gotta think Larsen is working on a game at US Bank next. Obviously the demand is there to make it work.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If it is close to sellling out, gotta think Larsen is working on a game at US Bank next. Obviously the demand is there to make it work.
    This would open some eyes there I'd think. JMU has reportedly turned down a "neutral site" game with NDSU but with this type of tangible demand to point to I would guess a venue like US Bank stadium could make it worth their while to change their mind with an P5 level payout.