Page 16 of 158 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

This is a great idea. But I'm not sure the team should play football, maybe lacrosse. And during the week. Also to get attention Klieman should ride out of the tunnel naked on a bison and then yell, It's time to make America great again!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I do live for it and I would get over it.

I spend a LOT of time hanging out and walking around downtown at late night hours. Sure, there is crime, but there is crime in any city downtown. There have been incidents in Fargo too, does that mean it's unsafe and a cesspool on Broadway? Not at all.

You were probably walking down 7th St on the City Center side of the street because there is a bus stop there. So scary. Walk on the other side of the street or use 6th St if it bothers you that much to be surrounded by black people, er excuse me "gangstas".

Typical naysayers right now that always push down any good idea. Some saying the donors will be pissed...have you thought maybe some of the donors are behind this? Plus, if you won't support NDSU doing this, where do your allegiances lie? You are really going to get sour grapes over this shit so much that you would cry and not go? Please. Get over yourself. You not going only hurts NDSU...do you really want to do that? Fine, if you can't afford it, no hard feelings. Sour grapes is a BS excuse, especially when I know you drive all over PL. If you don't like downtown, stay in the burbs and take the damn train.

Seriously get over yourselves. You know damn well if NDSU schedules this game, some of you will be the first people starting the "Roll Call thread". Don't let your ego and selfishness get in the way of what might be best for NDSU and the program. Don't you at least trust that Larsen will look at the cost/benefit of doing such a game? You think he's going to be so shortsighted to not ask the donors? C'mon. Have some damn faith.
    GFY I said gangstas and thugs. Not black people.

If downtown Fargo had the same crime rate as downtown Minneapolis, they would call it an epidemic. It has a higher crime rate than Philly. Last year they only had 50 murders. I don't think there have been 50 murders in Fargo in the last half century.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I spend a LOT of time hanging out and walking around downtown at late night hours. Sure, there is crime, but there is crime in any city downtown. There have been incidents in Fargo too, does that mean it's unsafe and a cesspool on Broadway? Not at all.

You were probably walking down 7th St on the City Center side of the street because there is a bus stop there. So scary. Walk on the other side of the street or use 6th St if it bothers you that much to be surrounded by black people, er excuse me "gangstas".

Typical naysayers right now that always push down any good idea. Some saying the donors will be pissed...have you thought maybe some of the donors are behind this? Plus, if you won't support NDSU doing this, where do your allegiances lie? You are really going to get sour grapes over this shit so much that you would cry and not go? Please. Get over yourself. You not going only hurts NDSU...do you really want to do that? Fine, if you can't afford it, no hard feelings. Sour grapes is a BS excuse, especially when I know you drive all over PL. If you don't like downtown, stay in the burbs and take the damn train.

Seriously get over yourselves. You know damn well if NDSU schedules this game, some of you will be the first people starting the "Roll Call thread". Don't let your ego and selfishness get in the way of what might be best for NDSU and the program. Don't you at least trust that Larsen will look at the cost/benefit of doing such a game? You think he's going to be so shortsighted to not ask the donors? C'mon. Have some damn faith.
    I can tell you've become "educated" and are now a "progressive" thinker, cuz your retort is classic "progressive". Good for you, and we'll talk in about 10 years and see where you are at. Hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

First and foremost its about football. I couldn't care less if a donor doesn't want to go if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If downtown Fargo had the same crime rate as downtown Minneapolis, they would call it an epidemic. It has a higher crime rate than Philly. Last year they only had 50 murders. I don't think there have been 50 murders in Fargo in the last half century.
    OMG populations percentages....comon just say you had a bad experience and leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Have you ever been to a FB game in a BB stadium?
    I have at Yankee Stadium. It sucks. Best seats are high up in the end zones. Target field appears to be better suited for football than Yankee Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    OMG populations percentages....comon just say you had a bad experience and leave it at that
    Read crime stats. They take subjectivity out of the equation.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

A "local" tried to give me sh#t at 7pm just outside my hotel in msp this summer.

I earned my survival in the ghetto card when I was 21 and have never been one for bs, but I was not impressed.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

If there is a game ill be there dont matter how shity the opponent or venue. but ive been saying since i heard about US bank that we should do a home and home with UNI there lets take all of the cities recruits to the MVF.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Read crime stats. They take subjectivity out of the equation.
    For F sakes gabe I am the Department head for A CJ program I know a lil something about crime stats and objectivity. I also know a bit about crime analysis and how that all works. we are talking about 12 blocks you are taking the crime rates of MPLS and trying to extrapolate them on those 12 blocks. Your talking out your ass cuz you dont like the idea and you had a bad experience.