Page 88 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No one is forcing you to go. Stay at home. The rest of us will have a great time. So arw you saying you wont even watch the game because its being played in a baseball stadium? That would be an odd thing for a Bison football fan to do.
    Oh no, Ill watch the entire game, just giving you some crap is all, its Friday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Well that makes it all better than;;;; We are gonna play a football game, against a basketball school, in a baseball stadium!!! Instead of a football game, against a basketball school (im cool with Butler), in a football stadium. There are two football stadiums in the Twin Cities the last time I checked.
    You're a moron if you think this is flat out BAD for NDSU exclusively because its in a baseball stadium.

and yes, 1 MILLION dollars, and great exposure in our most fertile recruiting area does make having to play in a baseball stadium better- you're exactly right
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    You're a moron if you think this is flat out BAD for NDSU exclusively because its in a baseball stadium.

and yes, 1 MILLION dollars, and great exposure in our most fertile recruiting area does make having to play in a baseball stadium better- you're exactly right
    I wonder who our starting pitcher will be?

Don't forget you are playing a game in a city with a huge alumni base.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Lets be honest...the Bison football team would probably beat the Twins...at baseball.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Most of the recruits will have watched SDSU and the Gophers play at TCF stadium that Thursday night. Not TCF baseball stadium either, TFC Bank Football Stadium!!! Under the lights and nationally televised. "JUST SAY'N MAN"....

Most of the recruits will have watched SDSU and the Gophers play at TCF stadium that Thursday night. Not TCF baseball stadium either, TFC Bank Football Stadium!!! Under the lights and nationally televised. "JUST SAY'N MAN"....
    The goofers are skeered of us.

You should go be a Jacks fan then. They get to play under the bright lights!!!!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder who our starting pitcher will be?
    Its too early to know, but I would guess it will be some know it all who lacks both heat and control.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

For those who think Target Field has seats too far away for football, outside of those seating in the RF bleachers, you’re wrong. Here’s a comparison of where the South end zone will be compared where I sat for the SDSU game at the FargoDome:

As you can see the front row seats will be similar in distance, but the height will be different.

In regards to to those in RF, it will similar to my Broncos seats and I suggest binoculars for those with sight issues and don’t want to watch the big screen.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!