Page 142 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

  1. #1411
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,270
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You sound like a meteorologist (weather-terrorist to CAS)...it might rain, or it might not...might see some sun, could be cloudy...
    But there will be thunder.

  2. #1412
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    I believe someone asked if this game would be broadcast. Seeing that it is on the ESPN+ schedule, I’m going say “yes” that the local VNL team is covering it for FM area.

    IMG_0167.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

  3. #1413
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,288

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe someone asked if this game would be broadcast. Seeing that it is on the ESPN+ schedule, I’m going say “yes” that the local VNL team is covering it for FM area.

    IMG_0167.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This stuff is already known, it's in the schedule details on gobison: https://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

  4. #1414
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This stuff is already known, it's in the schedule details on gobison: https://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
    They must have just updated recently as I was on there looking for an answer when the question was asked.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

  5. #1415
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,187

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    They must have just updated recently as I was on there looking for an answer when the question was asked.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Chapo broke this news back in 2017.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

  6. #1416
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    They must have just updated recently as I was on there looking for an answer when the question was asked.
    Nevertheless, thank you for posting it here. Now I don't have to go looking for this info.

  7. #1417
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Nevertheless, thank you for posting it here. Now I don't have to go looking for this info.
    No problem. Also, good thing I have a Flo account so I can watch the Delaware game. Bri-dog, I'll bring up my computer for this game for the watch party. It'll save you time and money.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  8. #1418
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,823

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No problem. Also, good thing I have a Flo account so I can watch the Delaware game. Bri-dog, I'll bring up my computer for this game for the watch party. It'll save you time and money.
    Sweet! (10 char)
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  9. #1419
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    1,045

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Does anyone know if the child/lap tickets will be the twin's regular season, twins playoff, or Bison home game policy?
    Hail Hydra.

  10. #1420
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,005
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

    Now that we are 10 days away from this game.... I'm even more mad we couldn't get a better opponent. sorry. just how i feel.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •