Page 107 of 158 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    did a quick check. There are about 350 100 level tickets left and about 850 200 level tickets left. Didn't total up the 300 level.
    I looked earlier this week and there were 2900+ seats available on the 100 level.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    How many tickets were total for the game? sorry if it has been mentioned before.
    D3 schools last year brought 35k. So I would say 35 to 40?

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    D3 schools last year brought 35k. So I would say 35 to 40?
    That was two local colleges. NDSU has to really do all the heavy lifting here.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's hard for me to imagine a crowd over 30K, but then again, there are many, many people in the Twin Cities that don't get a chance to go to games. I'd love to be wrong about that. No matter what, it will be a good crowd and a heck of a lot of fun.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Just got a text yesterday from a college friend living in the cities. He bought 8 for his family, first timers. Same thing for another in Mankato.

Should be a fun time. Homecoming without the drive for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine a crowd over 30K, but then again, there are many, many people in the Twin Cities that don't get a chance to go to games. I'd love to be wrong about that. No matter what, it will be a good crowd and a heck of a lot of fun.
    Based on early ticket sales I think it'll be 30k easy. I'd guess north of 35k even. Not sure if it'll match the 37.5k the Tommies and Johnies got but I wouldn't be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I'm actually good on seats for this. My group has a suite. I was just offering an opinion. But when I go to twin games I agree. I get SRO...and wander.
    Suite should be fun even if the view is not football ideal. Thinking more about the cheap ticket and wander idea I guess I'm used to doing that for Twins games. Probably going to sell quite a few more tickets and have those ticket holders actually show up for this. May not be quite as easy breezy as those Twins contests.

I actually did go up and sit in my purchased seat once this summer. It was in the first section in right field just inside the first base line. I had no more than sat down than somebody landed a dinger three rows in front of me. Two batters later another one landed just to my left. Quite a bit more thrilling than the action on the rail in Barrio. But at Barrio I was MUCH closer to the Red Cow (officially I don't eat these - but they sure are tasty!)

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The pot roast poutine at Red Cow is amazing! The food at Target Field will be far superior to the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    The pot roast poutine at Red Cow is amazing! The food at Target Field will be far superior to the dome.
    They should have a special limited edition one time only Bison Helmet keepsake with a food item to be sold that day. Bison Nachos, Bison Burger and fries, Bison Brat, Bison Cheesesteak,
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

to me it looks like there are less than 2,000 tickets left for sale