Page 98 of 158 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    It's been 3.5 hours since the sale started. I conducted a secret poll of season ticket holders and Team Makers, and they unanimously agreed that the link and pre-sale code can now be posted.
    I never saw the poll, and I'm both. But post away, I already got my tickets

Also, on a side note, I ordered 8 tickets and really only have 3 spoken for as of right now. I really don't think I'll have a problem finding a home for them as I'm going to invite several friends/family/alumni from the cities to this game. But, if I do have any extras and this thing does in fact sell out, I'll be sure to give Bisonville the first crack at my extras.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I would love to know if they are truly selling the seats available, or releasing sections/rows at a time for pre-sale, then the rest during general sale to the public.
    This isn't the NCAA you are dealing with here!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    This isn't the NCAA you are dealing with here!
    Yeah, its a professional sport franchise...so even worse.

10% of all beer sales during the game?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Can someone explain how we are going to net 1 million on this game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Unless you are a season ticket holder, wait for Nov 8th. https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ev...utler-football
    I am. I never got an email, just a robocall last night. Twins rep was nice enough to give me the link, which is all I was looking for. I appreciate the snarky reply though.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Went through the sections over lunch break and counted seats sold. Came up with 13,488 sold so far (not counting student section or suites)

Quote Originally Posted by BisonPride72 View Post
    Went through the sections over lunch break and counted seats sold. Came up with 13,488 sold so far (not counting student section or suites)
    Long way for a sellout. Where are all the people that want to sit outside and watch a football game in the fall. Perfect time is here for that. Get your butts to Minny and enjoy the outside and some Bison Football.

I for one enjoy being inside the dome in December and will take that over being outside in Sept.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

How many season ticket holders are there compared to how many other fans, especially ones living near the MSP metro? Lots of tickets will be sold when available to everyone else next week.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    How many season ticket holders are there compared to how many other fans, especially ones living near the MSP metro? Lots of tickets will be sold when available to everyone else next week.
    I believe there are something like 12,500 season tickets seats in the fargodome. Correction that went up this year with that new sections from the students.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I believe there are something like 12,500 season tickets seats in the fargodome. Correction that went up this year with that new sections from the students.
    And how many of the season ticket holders are "milk drinkers and knitters" that have a problem with technology? For example, my dad has season tickets (under his wife's name) and neither were aware of the presale today. I'm willing to bet it's a small % of ticket holders that actually took advantage of the presale. I don't expect tickets to last long once this gets opened up to the public.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.