Page 75 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Didnt the packers play in county stadium for a while?
    Yes, I believe they used to split their home games between Lambeau and County Stadium. Another unique feature about County Stadium was the teams had to share the same sideline.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't plan on going, but then I still should be able to express my opinion.
    You're free to share your opinion. But to continually state your negative thoughts and opinions towards this event while others are excited is tiring. We get it, you're not going and we know why you won't be there. In fact, we all heard you the first ten times you stated your opinion when this game was first announced.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The only reason this game is happening is because the Twins need to put butts in seats of that stadium.
    That is a part of the reason for tickets going on sale now vs. closer to the game. From what I've been told the Twins missed their ticket revenue budget by a decent amount (shocking I know), and they're releasing these tickets in '18 to vs. '19 to try to make up some of it.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't plan on going, but then I still should be able to express my opinion.
    I'll take any ticket you're offered in presale. Just from the press release about tickets going on sale yesterday I had 5 friends from here (3 alumni, 2 non) who want me to get them tickets so they can go. The alums get back to a game in Fargo every 2-3 years, and will come over if I have a watch party for away games, but that's it. The non-alumni have never seen a Bison game, but they want to check out the Bison and the novelty of the football game in Target field. That doesn't even count the spouses and kids. I'm planning on having a house full of people, and buying every champions club ticket I can get my hands on ($99 for a Bison game, parking and all you can eat and drink? Yes please).
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'll take any ticket you're offered in presale. Just from the press release about tickets going on sale yesterday I had 5 friends from here (3 alumni, 2 non) who want me to get them tickets so they can go. The alums get back to a game in Fargo every 2-3 years, and will come over if I have a watch party for away games, but that's it. The non-alumni have never seen a Bison game, but they want to check out the Bison and the novelty of the football game in Target field. That doesn't even count the spouses and kids. I'm planning on having a house full of people, and buying every champions club ticket I can get my hands on ($99 for a Bison game, parking and all you can eat and drink? Yes please).
    Don’t blame you for buying the Champs club tix - that’s a premium experience right there. Not a great place to watch a football game though I bet. Might have to run up to the concourse for that. More first world problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Don’t blame you for buying the Champs club tix - that’s a premium experience right there. Not a great place to watch a football game though I bet. Might have to run up to the concourse for that. More first world problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'd consider those, but I do want to watch the game, and remember what the heck I am watching......

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll be there, but expect the game to be a blowout. IMO, we have a lot of MN and WI players whose Families will appreciate the shorter drive to MSP. Good recruiting tool by NDSU.

In 2004, we spun NDSU v Valpo. In 2019, there no way to spin a Butler game unless you want to play hoops at US Bank that night, hint hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I’ll be there, but expect the game to be a blowout. IMO, we have a lot of MN and WI players whose Families will appreciate the shorter drive to MSP. Good recruiting tool by NDSU.

In 2004, we spun NDSU v Valpo. In 2019, there no way to spin a Butler game unless you want to play hoops at US Bank that night, hint hint.
    As long as no one on BV calls them "Butler High".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I'm am curious what they will do pregame. There really is no open area there for tailgating. In fact, the stadium sits in the spot that was the last big Vikings tailgating lot after they ruined Washington Ave. (I'm still bitter about that; tailgating in the Randy Moss era was epic.)

I'll say what I don't want: An indoor tailgate with a cash bar. I am pretty reasonable other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm am curious what they will do pregame. There really is no open area there for tailgating. In fact, the stadium sits in the spot that was the last big Vikings tailgating lot after they ruined Washington Ave. (I'm still bitter about that; tailgating in the Randy Moss era was epic.)

I'll say what I don't want: An indoor tailgate with a cash bar. I am pretty reasonable other than that.
    Tailgating on-field.