Page 109 of 158 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yep. Now it looks like all of them now have just the top 4 rows unavailable at most and closer to midfield just the top 2 are unavailable now.
    I wouldn't read much into the seat maps. I used to work in ticketing and it is pretty much a shell game. They will hold blocks for various reasons and then open them. The reasons are many. Some are held for promoters, some are to force certain sections to fill before you open up others (this allows concessions to be closed and less event staffing) and a zillion other reasons.
    Last edited by PattyBison; 11-09-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I read wouldn't read much into the seat maps. I used to work in ticketing and it is pretty much a shell game. They will hold blocks for various reasons and then open them. The reasons are many. Some are held for promoters, some are to force certain sections to fill before you open up others (this allows concessions to be closed and less event staffing) and a zillion other reasons.
    Any for the Butler band??......
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like they've already started opening up more seats. Yesterday some of the 300 level sections around midfield were grayed out like they were sold out and now today they're activated again. It looks like as you get further away from midfield on those 300 level sections they've got the top 4 rows unavailable so I would guess that they had those unavailable on all the 300 level sections yesterday and opened them up in some sections today. They might have ~2000 tickets available for a while since they might just keep releasing more sections/seats as the existing ones get bought up.
    Enthusiasm is there, that's for sure. I had a young 22 yo college graduate call asking about getting 8 tickets. I told him to go online etc & he said he got 300 level tickets in the front row.
    They are coming out of the woodwork for this game!

Matt Larson said just now during half time interview -that 24,000 tickets have been sold thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Matt Larson said just now during half time interview -that 24,000 tickets have been sold thus far.
    There are still plenty of tickets left. Not sure where everyone is getting this whole almost sold out idea

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    There are still plenty of tickets left. Not sure where everyone is getting this whole almost sold out idea
    Tickets that are worthwhile to purchase? No. When over 24,000 tickets are sold 10 months before the game yes it is already sold out and it will be sold out by game time.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Tickets that are worthwhile to purchase? No. When over 24,000 tickets are sold 10 months before the game yes it is already sold out and it will be sold out by game time.
    What are you trying to say with this? Seems confusing and contradictory.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

24,000 is a good start for this quick I would say. Seems like a decent shot at getting with 30,000 with students and others that decide or hear about it late in the game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Did the twins do any marketing for the St. John’s vs Tommies game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears quite a few tickets were sold last week.

There are only 60 tickets available in the 100 level sections, 59 of those are in section 101.
    There are 360 tickets available in the 200 level sections. Most of those are in sections 202-205, which were not open for purchase early last week.
    There are 2,134 tickets available in the 300 level sections. Most of these sections had the top 6 rows unavailable earlier, but now are only blocking the top 4 rows. Sections 301-305 have not been opened up for sale.

The 200 and 300 level sections beyond the left outfield have not been available either. Probably because some of the field (north end zone) is not viewable from up there.

It's still nine and a half months until kickoff.

533 In a row