Page 128 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

How come they didn’t have the team up north do this?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

This will be a fantastic event, I think the fact that it's in a baseball stadium is part of the fun. I didn't hear negative feedback about the prior football game that was played at Target Field.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    So this will sort of be like a field test, right? A 'dry run' if you will?
    I see what you did there.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    And of course they sell beer there.
    Only to the plebes. The rest of us will be sitting in the Champions club drinking beer for free.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Only to the plebes. The rest of us will be sitting in the Champions club drinking beer for free.
    You’re going to drink beer in the Champions Club? You still have almost two months to think this through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If you're playing on it maybe but as a fan I think it'll be a pretty good place to enjoy either. Numerous good and unique concessions offered. Views of the field from all concourses. Lots of affordable suite and club seating options. Great backdrop of the Minneapolis skyline. Plenty of entertainment options before and after the game in the area. And of course they sell beer there.
    Ive seen quite a few football games in baseball stadiums in my time and in my opinion it sucks.. There arent really any great or good seats to watch a football game in a baseball stadium.

Now if you are talking about having an event or party then you would be some what correct. Plus with Butler being the opponent I dont think the action will be too riveting so seat placement wont matter much with the party going on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    It's going to take a lot to convince me that's not the point of this game. They've given NDSU fans a game in early season weather, at an easily drive able location from Fargo, in a stadium where capacity should be unconstrained for us and on a long weekend so most shouldn't have work as an excuse even though we'll lose some because of the holiday as well. This is going to be as good of a study in what the demand for NDSU football really is as we can get, and if you don't think it will be a big data point in any future stadium or FBS considerations, you're dead wrong.
    Our group of 9 has no interest in going and we've made every FBS game sans Ball State and CSU. Nobody wanted to give up the weekend and make an 18 hour road trip to watch us play a non scholarship football.team. Had it been a JMU/Villonava/Jax State/Grambling or Southern/Ivy school/ virtually any name brand FCS team it would have been sold out long ago.

I initially punted on this game because I want to go to Delaware instead, it's a 8-10 hr trip either way and 2 weeks apart isn't enough time for me to do that.

That said, don't be surprised if I show up. It's going to be a fun weekend.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯