Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome Expansion

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Fargodome Expansion

I was listening to UNI sportwriter Gary Rima today

http://onpressrow.com/test/2016/09/2...-tavern-grill/

around 25:15 he is saying Fargodome will be remodeled and seating capacity will be increased to around 30,000?
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fargodome Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I was listening to UNI sportwriter Gary Rima today

http://onpressrow.com/test/2016/09/2...-tavern-grill/

around 25:15 he is saying Fargodome will be remodeled to add some extra seats and increase capacity to 30,000 ??
    I heard this also,herdbots column designs are in phase two of prototype as we speak./prpl

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    I heard this also,herdbots column designs are in phase two of prototype as we speak./prpl
    Purple or not, I think they should expand the dome. "Dear AD Matt Larson tear down those walls"
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

The radio guy must have seen the plans for the west side addition which would add suites way up top. Problem is that was just an estimate and at most it would increase capacity to 20k but give the dome added convention space.

I don't like the idea because they don't utilize the full length for suites. If your going to do a small section, go all the way from goal line to goal line.

http://www.inforum.com/news/3661180-...00-215-million

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    I heard we will simply replace the columns with SDBison, TAB, Tony, and EndZoneQB since they are the pillars of NDSU football fandom.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's all start making our own dome expansions sketches...MS Paint only.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I heard we will simply replace the columns with SDBison, TAB, Tony, and EndZoneQB since they are the pillars of NDSU football fandom.
    If these clowns are the pillars of NDSU football fandom, then the rest of us need to step up our game.

TAB = fashion-faux pas attention whore
    SDBison = hard-hat wearing, Jagbomb swilling attention whore
    Tony = wildlife encounterin' attention whore
    EndZoneQB = whore
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

LOL........Given the situation in ND I don't see a new stadium in my lifetime even if I live another 35 years. We are stuck with the dome forever as those in power are happy to keep things the same. Imagine over the years if most every FBS team after 10 years of growth and 50% more than demand than capacity for tickets just decided to stay at 20,000......or 30,000........or 40,000. The biggest stadium would be 60,000 and the average closer to 30,000.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    If these clowns are the pillars of NDSU football fandom, then the rest of us need to step up our game.

TAB = fashion-faux pas attention whore
    SDBison = hard-hat wearing, Jagbomb swilling attention whore
    Tony = King Charles Spaniel Loving whore
    EndZoneQB = whore
    You had the wrong Tony; fixed it for ya. Any other Tony's who used to frequent Bisonville are dead to me. (Yet another shot to try to get Tatanka to come out of hiding.)

Could probably fit 30,000 in the rows had the same legroom as Kinnick Stadium and we used bleachers instead of chairs.
    It's OK to not be OK.