Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tickets @ Western Illinois and @ Missouri State

Default Re: Tickets @ Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Damnit! Stop it, you guys are making me want to go.
    It will be glorious!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Definitely no cold weather in early October in Springfield. Typically low to mid 70's is the norm. October in the mid-south has typically some of the nicest weather of the year. Wife and I anticipate going to that game since it is only three hours from home.
    Sounds good. I'm excited for a great game and some tailgating as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dad and I have never been to Macomb before, thinking we may have to try and make it this year. If he isn't up for going maybe I could hitch a ride with a fellow Bisonviller? I'm pretty easy to travel with, can do plenty of driving without falling asleep at the wheel...with a Monster and sunflower seeds on deck of course, and will eat or sleep just about anywhere.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game went up on the interest level a bit more after their win @NIU over the weekend. I'm not 100% in at this point, but the chances of me ending up in Macomb that weekend are increasing.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Hockeyplayer, here. My wife and I purchased GA tickets... We will be there. We sat w/band and w/ students at Mo State and Weber State in past few years. Leathernecks are good this year. It will be a tough game... they will be sky high for us... especially if they beat SDSU this Saturday. Motels are available in Keokuk, Iowa.... 50 minutes away . (Eastern Iowa will be SOOOOOOO HAPPY to see a lot of Bison fans again ! uh huh !~

My wife and I plan on going again this year (she grew up 15 minutes from Macomb). Being new to the crowd, are there any volunteers to introduce us around at the tailgate? I can also probably find a safe place to park an RV or two overnight if that helps anyone ...

I am a North Dakota native, but both my wife and I attended military academies....

PM me if anyone is interested in either option.

Quote Originally Posted by cl33250 View Post
    My wife and I plan on going again this year (she grew up 15 minutes from Macomb). Being new to the crowd, are there any volunteers to introduce us around at the tailgate? I can also probably find a safe place to park an RV or two overnight if that helps anyone ...

I am a North Dakota native, but both my wife and I attended military academies....

PM me if anyone is interested in either option.
    you shouldn't have trouble in the tailgate as we stay close together and pool resources.
    we should have Gus the wind guy there so we wont be hard to find!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Remember though, those Mo State students are vicious.
    Where do you guys normally sit for Mo State? Just found out I have meetings in Arkansas the day before that game and can make it to Springfield. Any need to get tickets ahead of time?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Where do you guys normally sit for Mo State? Just found out I have meetings in Arkansas the day before that game and can make it to Springfield. Any need to get tickets ahead of time?
    Two years ago most of us were on the east side. GA tickets were $5.00 at the door. Get to sit right in middle of their dozens of students that bother to attend the game.

533 In a row

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Two years ago most of us were on the east side. GA tickets were $5.00 at the door. Get to sit right in middle of their dozens of students that bother to attend the game.
    Excellent. Thanks.
    Looking good Billy Ray!