Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets @ Western Illinois and @ Missouri State

Default Tickets @ Western Illinois and @ Missouri State

I'm not sure how many people are making the trek to Macomb, IL for the game. I just wanted to let everyone know that tickets can be purchased through the Western website for very cheap. 50 yard line (Row 3) tickets are available and row 1 for anything from the 40 yard lines out. It looks like hotels in Macomb are almost sold out, but surrounding areas are available. I'm going to all home/away games this year and would love to see a bunch of you there.

http://leathernecktickets.university...t_listings.asp

Default Re: Tickets @ Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Jables77 View Post
    I'm not sure how many people are making the trek to Macomb, IL for the game. I just wanted to let everyone know that tickets can be purchased through the Western website for very cheap. 50 yard line (Row 3) tickets are available and row 1 for anything from the 40 yard lines out. It looks like hotels in Macomb are almost sold out, but surrounding areas are available. I'm going to all home/away games this year and would love to see a bunch of you there.

http://leathernecktickets.university...t_listings.asp
    GA will do it. Sit where you want
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yeah. The reserved side is only $15 per ticket and it would be great to fill that center area of the field with Green & Gold. The GA is only $10 and is a sideline/goal line section on the same side as the students/band.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah. The reserved side is only $15 per ticket and it would be great to fill that center area of the field with Green & Gold. The GA is only $10 and is a sideline/goal line section on the same side as the students/band.
    And you get to listen to their band play while they are on offense. It's good fun.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

We always sit on the student side. Same at Mo State.
    Last time we got the band to play when western was on offense. They caught it on monday from the coach

What gumby said. You going gumby?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Good to know. I guess GA will be just fine then for both stadiums. I'm in Section A Row 1 at the UNI dome. Not sure where everyone else is going to be.

Good to know. I guess GA will be just fine then for both stadiums. I'm in Section A Row 1 at the UNI dome. Not sure where everyone else is going to be.
    Be sure to stop by the tailgate at western. Dont know about Mo State tailgating yet, but probally will. It has to be better than last time in the snow.

Will do. Should be a good time. At least MO state just under a few weeks and shouldn't have to worry about cold temps yet.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We always sit on the student side. Same at Mo State.
    Last time we got the band to play when western was on offense. They caught it on monday from the coach

What gumby said. You going gumby?
    Can't make it this year.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Can't make it this year.
    this saddens me.