Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 enrollment numbers

Default 2016 enrollment numbers

Well we are closing the gap on being #1. We dropped a few and UN_ dropped more. http://www.inforum.com/news/4119552-...s-universities

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Default Re: 2016 enrollment numbers

Not sure I want to use UND for a benchmark in anything at this point. Aim higher.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Not sure I want to use UND for a benchmark in anything at this point. Aim higher.
    I thought this time last year, President Bresciani had a goal of 18,000 in 5 years. Maybe that has been scrapped. A dip, even if very slight, does not bode well to reaching their goals.

Semi related, anyone know about a supposed high rise NDSU may be putting up? Heard about it at work but haven't heard it here. Assuming they're still trying to alleviate some of the pressure of on campus housing? Or is Bresciani still moving forward with increasing enrollment (likely)?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Semi related, anyone know about a supposed high rise NDSU may be putting up? Heard about it at work but haven't heard it here. Assuming they're still trying to alleviate some of the pressure of on campus housing? Or is Bresciani still moving forward with increasing enrollment (likely)?
    Yes, they advertised for engineering/design services for it recently.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I've heard it'll be located on the west side of the current high rises, think there's a basketball court where they want to put it. Would be like sophomore level housing, apartment style like the Living Learning Center buildings are. Something how sophomores are always the last to get a pick for on-campus housing (non-freshmen of course), and there's always a shortage since a few floors of Pavek had been converted from upperclassmen to freshmen housing.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    I thought this time last year, President Bresciani had a goal of 18,000 in 5 years. Maybe that has been scrapped. A dip, even if very slight, does not bode well to reaching their goals.
    Well, I'm pretty sure that the Chancellor came out and put the kibosh on that plan the very next day.

Is it just me or is there a difference in the minor headlines in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    I've heard it'll be located on the west side of the current high rises, think there's a basketball court where they want to put it. Would be like sophomore level housing, apartment style like the Living Learning Center buildings are. Something how sophomores are always the last to get a pick for on-campus housing (non-freshmen of course), and there's always a shortage since a few floors of Pavek had been converted from upperclassmen to freshmen housing.

So there's been a shortage for sophmores since the 90s?

Didnt want to start a new thread but this wont look good http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...232d0dd58.html