Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a coaching change?

Default Re: Time for a coaching change?

After watching this pile of garbage does anyone think she shouldn't be canned? UND is so far ahead as a program it's laughable.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

JLO head coach now
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    After 6 years you would have thought she could put it together. Hopefully we see improvement this year. If not it might be time for a change.
    This is the biggest concern for me right now. Significant improvement should be significantly noticeable by now but I'm not sure this is happening...

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been saying this from past 3 YEARS... there are a lot of other things that I am seeing that are not right with this coaching staff, the techniques , game plan and recruiting etc......its time to cut our losses and make a fresh start with a new coach.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

With Lynn Dorn retired, would Zaundra Bina want to come back? Or are the wounds too deep?
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    With Lynn Dorn retired, would Zaundra Bina want to come back? Or are the wounds too deep?
    Bina I believe has been out of coaching since her NDSU tenure.

The game is littered with a lot of young up and coming assistants throughout all of D1. They should try and hit on 1 of them like they did with Hinterstocker.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post

The game is littered with a lot of young up and coming assistants throughout all of D1. They should try and hit on 1 of them like they did with Hinterstocker.
    What is he up to nowadays
    College of Business Alumnus

He is an athletic director at his high school alma mater. He was an assistant at UofM and then at Marquette and it sounds like he just wanted more stable job around the Milwaukee area. Really wish he would have stayed in coaching. Really great volleyball mind.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post

I agree with this...so many successful D1 programs out there with assistants ready to jump at the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    She cant Recruit the Volleyball stars from Twin Cities and THATS A HUGE PROBLEM. Sorry.
    Biggest reason for failure, with u of min being ranked #3 the twin cities recruits are just incredible and she hasn't gotten many...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?