Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for a coaching change?

Hybrid View

Default Time for a coaching change?

Not sure what Kari's contract is like but she's had more then enough time. I thought she was on the right track a couple years ago but now they seem to have regressed. Wasn't this supposed to be a good season with an experienced team? WTF is going on, injuries?

Default Re: Time for a coaching change?

Last year was OK but it was the first winning season in 6 seasons. I don't proclaim to be a volleyball expert so I don't know. Clearly all the other Dakota schools have left us in the dust, kind of like women's basketball

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

B98 asked about injuries.
    One has been out (knee) until last weekend, but playing now.
    Another is still out (ribs) but making progress on getting back.
    That's the two I know about. Are there more hurt?

She cant Recruit the Volleyball stars from Twin Cities and THATS A HUGE PROBLEM. Sorry.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    She cant Recruit the Volleyball stars from Twin Cities and THATS A HUGE PROBLEM. Sorry.
    Biggest reason for failure, with u of min being ranked #3 the twin cities recruits are just incredible and she hasn't gotten many...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

2-11 is definitely not good.

Home conference matches this weekend at the BBF. Anything less than sweeping Summit teams at home would be disappointing.

533 In a row

I think it's been time for a coaching change for years. The program has gone downhill the moment Lynn Dorn ran Hinterstocker out of Fargo. They aren't getting the big time recruits anymore and they certainly aren't really making significant progress moving forward. No disrespect to Kari, but she was put in a horrible situation.

I'm glad Thompson managed to land another coaching job. Meanwhile JLo is the right choice for a bad situation. She is a highly motivated gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Jennifer! Hopefully she can get the team to win more games and get a shot at the position full time!