Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Time for a coaching change?

Default Re: Time for a coaching change?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Once a Bison, Always a Bison. Good luck to her at SIU, it's unfortunate that she didn't have more success here.
    This really is the best outcome for the program this year. JLo has a chance to prove herself as a head coach and recruit next group of players. NDSU gets a year to evaluate her before signing a contract. !
    Go luck Kari at SIU hope things get better for you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Thompson going to Southern Illinois.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/bison/...acing-thompson
    when is the end of the 2017 season?? they are doing a national search now. I July 1 the end of the 2017 season???

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    Looks like she did. Lopez named interim coach today
    I wish her the best at SIU. This will be better for everyone.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I'm glad Thompson managed to land another coaching job. Meanwhile JLo is the right choice for a bad situation. She is a highly motivated gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Jennifer! Hopefully she can get the team to win more games and get a shot at the position full time!

I saw on Twitter that new head coach Jennifer Lopez will be on The Brakedown today at 4:15 on Bison 1660.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Good opportunity for jen. Really hope they have a well thought out, national search. There are a lot of really high caliber young assistants in the game tight now nationally.
    My #1 is Laura Kuhn out of Ksnsas. She may just wait for a better job jnfotyunately. Unbelievable eye for volleyball talent, recruiter, and developer.

Jennifer Lopez was on the Brakedown today. Here is the podcast

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...rsday-may-18th

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com