Thread: How would you rank FBS streak in terms of competitiveness against NDSU?

Default How would you rank FBS streak in terms of competitiveness against NDSU?

Kansas is probably the only one who can declare that they outplayed NDSU.

Id rank it

1)KU
    2)Iowa
    3)KState
    4)CState
    5)Minnesota
    6)Iowa St

Default Re: How would you rank FBS streak in terms of competitiveness against NDSU?

The Kansas and Miss. State games will go down as the ugliest games in NDSU history.

Default Re: How would you rank FBS streak in terms of competitiveness against NDSU?

Missouri state>Iowa?

Iowa
    Kansas State
    Kansas
    Minnesota
    Colorado State
    Iowa State

Kansas State
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Minnesota
    Colorado State
    Iowa State

I think the 2013 Bison would have beaten this year's Iowa team by at least 10...probably +14.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Kansas State
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Minnesota
    Colorado State
    Iowa State

I think the 2013 Bison would have beaten this year's Iowa team by at least 10...probably +14.
    This year's Bison team should've beaten Iowa by at least 10 probably +14. The '13 team would've boat raced them.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Kansas State
    UND
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Minnesota
    Colorado State
    Iowa State

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    This year's Bison team should've beaten Iowa by at least 10 probably +14. The '13 team would've boat raced them.
    I agree, but the Bison offense isn't designed to put up big numbers on the scoreboard...if we had that type of offense, I believe we would have beaten Iowa by multiple scores.
    The '13 team would've embarrassed them and the entire big10...says a lot about KState and that is why KState is still the best team we have ever played IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I agree, but the Bison offense isn't designed to put up big numbers on the scoreboard...if we had that type of offense, I believe we would have beaten Iowa by multiple scores.
    The '13 team would've embarrassed them and the entire big10...says a lot about KState and that is why KState is still the best team we have ever played IMO.
    I don't think what this year's team should have done has anything to do with the way they're built. We snapped the ball over Easton's head on the first drive, threw and int on a ball intended for a receiver standing 5 yards out of bounds on the 2nd, went backwards from other mistakes on at 2 or 3 more drives inside their 45, knocked the muffed punt out of our own hands, etc. We play clean and we put way more than 7 on the scoreboard early. That first half was frustrating as hell to watch because we kept shooting ourselves in the foot.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.